Costco merino

ZMT588

Lil-Rokslider
If I can’t find any near me, would any of you be partial to purchasing and sending my way? Can pay through PayPal

JonS

WKR
If I can’t find any near me, would any of you be partial to purchasing and sending my way? Can pay through PayPal
Mine has a bunch of them and I'm there too often as it's about 10 minutes away.
Let me know what you want and we can work it out.
I'll send you a pm in a minute.

JonS

WKR
I have a set or three from last year, they're great, although I wish their sleeves were a little longer, 36" sleeve length is what they aren't.

JonS

WKR
I will also be glad to get some for folks if they can't find them locally if my store has some, which I suspect they do. Send me a pm with a number and I'll try and help some folks out.

I will also be glad to get some for folks if they can't find them locally if my store has some, which I suspect they do. Send me a pm with a number and I'll try and help some folks out.
I would love to have 2-3 in XL. Preferably black or whatever “earth tone” is available. If you are willing to send some my way, just let me know.
Thanks

5MilesBack

"DADDY"
I have a set or three from last year, they're great, although I wish their sleeves were a little longer, 36" sleeve length is what they aren't.

I wear a 38" sleeve dress shirt, and I don't find the sleeves on these to be too short in an XL. It's not like I need a lot of sweat wicking around my wrists.

Soupie

FNG
Nope, been checking every week when we go for the last month. I am in Phoenix.

OP
matthewmt

matthewmt

WKR
I havent been to Costco in a minute but planning today or tomorrow but ill keep an eye out. Theyre pretty thin tbh I worked in mine mostly.

Sent from my SM-G973U using Tapatalk