Cottontail recipe?

PMcGee

WKR
Last time I cooked rabbits I made rabbit stroganoff. I just google a recipe and it was fantastic.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

MThuntr

WKR
A few years ago I went on a rabbit binge post big game season. Killed like 30 of them and made sausage. Search out a chicken sausage recipe and substitute rabbit. The one I did really used a lot of lean pork to get enough to bother with the process.

ZMT588

Lil-Rokslider
I use Garlic powder, onion powder, rosemary, thyme, a tiny bit of oregano, salt and pepper. wrap in bacon and smoke for 1.5-2 hours. My 5 year old love it.

Poser

WKR
Probably my #1 favorite dish of all time.
You can just use bisquick for the dumplings as there’s honestly no real difference between them vs. the homemade ones.

HRH2K

FNG
We grilled the legs bone in with a steak rub, back straps breaded with corn meal, flour, salt and pepper, and fried in olive oil.

jrg_80

FNG
Skin. Salt/pepper/season outside to liking. Add butter, onions, peppers, garlic, etc etc etc inside the body cavity. Wrap in foils and bake in oven OR the side of a fire........THEN, enjoy!

jrg

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

gkempf

FNG
Brown, stir in 1can cream of mushroom, one can cream of celery, and one can of your favorite beer. Last time I made this I got a dab on my forehead and my tongue bout beat my brains out trying to get to it. Yummy stuff.

JWP58

WKR
Dredge quarters and saddle in flour, pan fry to crisp them up, then toss them in a crockpot with onions, garlic, celery, and carrots. Pull the bones out when it's done. Good eating.

reaper

WKR
Mine is mixed oignons,1/2 of Canadian maple sirup,3/4 chili sauce,pepper,carrots, mushrooms,6-8 hours on low.
7e698b9197be96550eb38b9bdbf713a1.jpg

Envoyé de mon Pixel 2 en utilisant Tapatalk

Austink47

WKR
I cube all of the meet and sauté with soy sauce, garlic, olive oil, and a little brown sugar and serve over rice. In the end it could pass for chicken teriyaki. It may not be the best use of bunny meat but it is an easy meal when you only get one.

Leave whole stuff the cavity with cubed apples and onions. Tie shut with butchers cord. Salt and pepper. Wrap in foil and lay next to your campfire until done.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk