Counterclockwise bow strings

OP
A
I’m not trying to convince anyone. I’m simply asking a question. You won’t convince me that vanilla ice cream is better than chocolate, and if you like vanilla that’s fine. All I’m asking is if anyone knows where to get some chocolate ice cream

OP
A
I’m not trying to convince anyone. I’m simply asking a question. You won’t convince me that vanilla ice cream is better than chocolate, and if you like vanilla that’s fine. All I’m asking is if anyone knows where to get some chocolate ice cream. I’m not here for a fight.

And all I'm asking is.........how do you know whether you have vanilla or chocolate to start with? Vanilla and chocolate are obvious.

It centers around which way you spin your right hand. So string off to the left, holding the end with your right hand, spinning it clockwise adds twists, ccw takes twists.

Just like a nut.

CW is the standard.

OR Archer

WKR
I’m not trying to convince anyone. I’m simply asking a question. You won’t convince me that vanilla ice cream is better than chocolate, and if you like vanilla that’s fine. All I’m asking is if anyone knows where to get some chocolate ice cream
For someone who’s not trying to convince people you sure are trying hard to convince people lol

43.6N

FNG
Not to muddy the waters further, but consider the following:
Brand new stock zebra strings with standard counter clockwise twist ( thread strands running top left to bottom right when I look at it holding the bow as if getting ready to draw).

My peep started off dead center and I tied my d loop to index with the peep. After shooting for a half hour I had a 1/8 counter clockwise rotation in my peep and d loop (they were pointing off to my right before drawing). I then checked for bareshaft rotation: all arrows clocked left.

Then I added 1/2 twist to bow string to correct peep rotation. The result was that now the peep and d loop were pointing slightly off to my left shoulder before drawing. Now all arrows clocked right.

The only difference was that now when I draw the bow my d loop adds an extra bit of counter clockwise strain that results in the string rotating slightly clockwise when released.

As the string settled the d loop and peep worked closer and closer to dead center. The amount of right rotation on bareshafts decreased as the peep and loop settled to center.

ncavi8tor

WKR
ABB Platinums are counterclockwise to add twists.

NC

Sent from my SM-G970U using Tapatalk

BucksNBulls

Lil-Rokslider
I’m not trying to convince anyone. I’m simply asking a question. You won’t convince me that vanilla ice cream is better than chocolate, and if you like vanilla that’s fine. All I’m asking is if anyone knows where to get some chocolate ice cream. I’m not here for a fight.
Rouge makes them.