Couple of chocolate bears

idahoan

FNG
I don't normally post much on here but I thought Id share a few bear pictures. I took my son bear hunting this spring and he connected on a nice chocolate after a few days of spot and stalk. It was a fun trip and one we will always remember. He is turning into a pretty good shot and learning well. Fast forward 6 months later and I am out scouting for mule deer bucks and came across this chocolate and everything worked out and got it done. This has been a good year for bears for us.

Attachments

• brads bear.jpg
    brads bear.jpg
    738.6 KB · Views: 218
  • my bear.jpg
    my bear.jpg
    933.2 KB · Views: 218
OP
I

idahoan

FNG
That’s impressive! Damn 2 each. Did you post a story on here? I would like to read that and see your bears.

That’s impressive! Damn 2 each. Did you post a story on here? I would like to read that and see your bears.

I’m looking to come to the great state of Idaho for a spot and stalk bear hunt this coming spring with my old man! Any tips for a new guy? I’ve never done it before! Awesome to hear you were fortunate enough to get 2 each!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Catchfish

WKR
Awesome I haven’t seen any color phase bears in my area here in Alaska. Sure would like to have an opportunity some time. Glad your son is becoming a good shot but that hat is inexcusable, best bet is to burn it hahaha. Let’s go Redsox