Couple pan head questions

Remps17

Lil-Rokslider
I have a Manfrotto carbon tripod and a really heavy video head that weighs 2.5 lbs. I am going to switch out the head this year for a sheep hunt. I will be putting a vortex 20-60X80 on it. Looking at two different heads. The Manfrotto Befree head and the ProMaster SPCH20. Not sure if one is better then the other, but specs are pretty similar as well as the price.

Will the ProMaster fit on my tripod and will the vortex fit on the ProMaster, I know the ProMaster says its Arca-Swiss compatible. I know Swaro need the Arca-Swiss but I don't know if my Vortex will fit on it.

unfortunately I have no place I can go and check the ProMaster out and see the quality and the fit.

I know there is someone who offers a discount on here for the ProMaster but cost to much to ship up to Canada unfortunately.

Thanks for the input

Cheers

The Promaster will 100% work for you. It also has a lifetime no fault warranty when purchased thru us.
Give me a call. If you buy it and you don't like it, send it back. It will work for sure

Joel

OP
R

Remps17

Lil-Rokslider
Looking at a few more heads, I see the Benro S2 has similar stats as the above mentioned heads. Any comments on these three?

No experience with the promaster or manfrotto, but recently put a Benro on my tripod and really like it with only a few minor complaints. It pans and tilts very smoothly and locks in place rock solid with no image shift, and when you unlock it and start to move, there is no stickiness whatsoever.

The two minor complaints I have are that its a little bulkier than the previous panhead I was using, and the panhead handle is a little bigger than I would like and its not simple to cut down because its a hollow tube, but its not terrible.