Couple questions...

netman

WKR
What soft sided gun case would you suggest for a bolt action rifle with near 30” barrel?
Also what plastic ammo box that holds fifty rounds in loaded 300 RUM do you use?
Where did you buy the gun case and ammo box?
Thanks in advance.

LaHunter

WKR
For a soft side gun case, MIdway USA has some 'drag bag' type gun cases that may fit your rifle. You will need your total length of the rifle to know if it will fit or not. The Midway branded ones are pretty good for the $$, but with a 30" barrel, I think your options may be limited. I also use the MTM ammo boxes like Thinhorn AK mentioned, you will just need to make sure to buy the size that fits your cartridge.

Ryan Avery

Admin
Staff member
What soft sided gun case would you suggest for a bolt action rifle with near 30” barrel?
Also what plastic ammo box that holds fifty rounds in loaded 300 RUM do you use?
Where did you buy the gun case and ammo box?
Thanks in advance.

Talk to jake from @Unknown Munitions he has ammo boxes up the wazzu.

OP
netman

netman

WKR
My rifle measured 49”. I went on Midway and bought a heavy duty 52” soft case and a MTM 50 XL ammo box.
Sent Jake a PM to see if he could get me a couple boxes.
Thanks

Unknown Munitions

WKR
Rokslide Sponsor
My rifle measured 49”. I went on Midway and bought a heavy duty 52” soft case and a MTM 50 XL ammo box.
Sent Jake a PM to see if he could get me a couple boxes.
Thanks
PM'd you back about the ammo cases. Also, we use the 54" Bulldog soft case, get them on Amazon for less than $100!

mmw194287

WKR