Covid 19 - Examples of good news...

THBZN

Lil-Rokslider
As we are all very well aware, the current situation with Covid 19 cases and deaths increasing here in the US and across the globe make for some stressful times.

I thought it might be a good time to provide a small sliver of "good news" or in this case, good people doing good things for the community. Check out the link below.

MYSTERY RANCH - Building Masks for the Community

Anyone else have other examples of people doing the right thing and helping out?

Rich M

WKR
My sister n law is sewing masks for folks - these home-made masks are basically dirt covers and "pretty" so that the masks underneath can be reused and aren't as intimidating to folks.

A whole network of private people (and some businesses) are doing this and it is very encouraging to see folks stepping up.

ODB

WKR
I heard the guy from MyPillow has converted a 200k sq ft facility to making masks. Pretty impressive and flexible to be able to do that.

That guy is getting a rash of shit from some for his comments at the White House, but those people need to get off their asses and do something equally as helpful. I commend the guy for helping.

SnapT

Lil-Rokslider
A dental products company out of Markham Ontario contacted the Premiers office (similar to Governor if in the U.S of A) and offered to donate 100,000 surgical masks and 4,600 bottles of hand sanitizer to the Province . According to the company the Premier himself called them back and said he was on his way . He showed up with his pickup . Pretty cool .