Covid and your mental health activities!

BiggMc

FNG
Hello Hunters,
Widespread fishing and hunting closures, which have raised the ire of many, to keep you strong healthier and livelier, what other activitites are doing to keep your mental during this Pandemic?

• Banned
OP
B

BiggMc

FNG
I agree fishkeri, and fishing would compensate that too! Which part do you fish?

zacattack

WKR
Hello Hunters,
Widespread fishing and hunting closures, which have raised the ire of many, to keep you strong healthier and livelier, what other activitites are doing to keep your mental during this Pandemic?

Living in Michigan under the dictatorship of our current governor, I can tell you it definitely has messed with our mental health. Hell at one point we couldn’t even fish or go to state parks.
Not drinking, working out a lot, reading, and trying to eat better has helped. I can’t wait for this to be over.

hunting1

WKR
I live in a Blue State with over restrictions but we have just been hiking, camping, working on the house, and working out. It has been heavy with not going out or travel but we just find ways to make the best. The forest is open so guess I forgot fishing too, got back into fly fishing.

Take the time to work on your health, learn something new, etc.

Vote Red!

Laramie

WKR
I fished and camped more this summer than any of the past 10. I have spent more days in the field hunting so far this year than in any of the past 10. No closures here.

Rumors are swirling that we may see closures in the near future though so I have some plans in place. I am going to learn how to reload and have a few projects on the house to get done so I'm free to hunt and fish more next year.

Fatcamp

WKR
As a nurse it is challenging. We are just a bit wore down and really doubt it is going to get better soon.

My wife and 13yo are in isolation for covid. Think he brought it home from school. My 11yo is in isolation at his mother's house.

I still go to wórk as I am asymptomatic. If we stopped going due to exposure the janitors would be caring for our patients.

Here in SD there are no restrictions so we have camped and hunted a bunch this fall. We workout. Keep the dog entertained. Look forward to going out to eat again. Keep the kids focused on learning. Life is good.