Covid Booster

Status
Not open for further replies.

alaska_bou

Lil-Rokslider
No no, you see those are fears/risk that we are use to. Those are ok. It’s the new boogie man disease we have to fear, you see, before it we never got sick and lived happily ever after

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro
Oh please. Education does not equal fear.

On the other hand, those who FEAR the vaccine can enjoy sitting at home on their keyboards and missing out at life while I enjoy hunting the Himilayas in March as I did the Caprivi and the Carpathians over the past six months.

zalia

FNG
Dr. Malone is one out of thousands, maybe millions, who is being used and exploited to push an agenda.

I agree with much of what you wrote, the problem is, look how many people right here on Rokslide have already been demonizing those like myself who actually believe in medical science. Is medical science perfect? Of course not, but the alt-right narrative that big goverment, big pharma, all the leading doctors, virologists, epedimiologists, etc, and virtually all the nations of the modern world are all conspiring against us... That isn't reasonable and there isn't anything factual to back that up. Is there corruption in the medical field? Absolutely, there is corruption is every institution. But that isn't reason to discount the risk vs reward that the vaccines offer to the majority of the population.

These same people who claim to "think for themselves" will listen to people who are being exploited like Dr. Malone, who are anomolies in the medical field, who will provide confirmation bias to tucker carlson talking points when the overwhelming majority of those who have dedicated their lives to medicine and helping others fully stand by the vaccines and their effectiveness. And no, these are not doctors who are pushing the vaccine for direct or indirect compensation, another BS talking point.

With all that said I am anti-mandate as I do feel it should be an individual choice, but I am tired of people who, once again, ignore peer-reviewed stuidies that compromise their world view yet soak up social media vaccine "facts" like a sponge. People making absurd claims that those who are vaxed are dying at just as high rates as the unvaxed, that people dying from the vaccine itself. All bases claims with no subastance that the alt-right accepts without question.

This forum is turning into the Dunning-Kruger National Park, if you know what I mean.

Where is the evidence that Dr. Malone is being "used and exploited"? He's an extremely accomplished physician who took part in the invention of the very vaccine technology being used today. When and how was he coerced into a position against the official covid narrative? What about the thousands of physicians who have sided with him?

Are you going to make the same claim about Dr. Peter McCullough, a renowned cardiologist who has over 1000 publications and 600 citations, and has concerns about the vaccine program?

There are plenty of people opposing what you refer to as, "the medical science" that are not "alt right". Why is it unreasonable to protest when big tech companies like Google plaster what some moderator at the company considers to be the "truth" at the top of the search engine results? Should people not be outraged that alternative points of view that are reasonable and backed up by their own studies are being completely hidden and censored from the internet. Am I claiming that either position is right? No, but in this country we at least historically celebrated opposing points of view, and debated them. This has somehow turned into, just demonize the other side, call them all conspiracy theorists, and dehumanize them (like I believe you did in your earlier post saying they should be denied medical treatment).

You make an assumption about the "vast majority of [medical personnel] fully standing by the vaccines"? Where do you get that statistic from? Does that include people who have been fired and/or quit due to vaccine mandates? Does that include the variable that medical professionals are literally losing their licenses over disagreements with the "official policy"? Would you risk your medical license after going to school and training for over a decade and owing hundreds of thousands in student loans?

If you are a medical professional, you have several choices. I wonder why most of them are choosing the first...

1) Accept the vaccine program and narrative and play along, keeping your tenure and position
2) Oppose the vaccine program and narrative, get viscously attacked and potentially lose your medical license.
3) Quit and/or retire

The reason I believe these scientists, doctors, and public figures are opposing the official narrative, is that they either have nothing or little to lose. These individuals are reaching retirement, have already been cancelled (e.g. Brett Weinstein), or are too big to be cancelled at this point (Joe Rogan).

There should be a debate on everything in regards to the virus, vaccines, and mandates. There is a long trail of corruption and foul play when it comes to the figureheads at CDC and NIAID. Why anyone would trust Dr. Fauci after he has changed his position on nearly everything regarding Covid multiple times, on camera, is beyond me.

Finally, let's also not forget about the recent admissions concerning the lab leak. You can look it up in official gov documents. The NIAID (under Fauci) gave millions in grants to EcoHealth Alliance, who then funneled the money to Wuhan for these dangerous experiments. There is plenty of information about it, and you can compare the actual documents with Fauci's various excuses at every senate hearing.

Last edited:

Sapcut

WKR
Oh please. Education does not equal fear.

On the other hand, those who FEAR the vaccine can enjoy sitting at home on their keyboards and missing out at life while I enjoy hunting the Himilayas in March as I did the Caprivi and the Carpathians over the past six months.
Huh?? Clueless again I see

alaska_bou

Lil-Rokslider
Where is the evidence that Dr. Malone is being "used and exploited"? He's an extremely accomplished physician who took part in the invention of the very vaccine technology being used today. When and how was he coerced into a position against the official covid narrative? What about the thousands of physicians who have sided with him?

Are you going to make the same claim about Dr. Peter McCullough, a renowned cardiologist who has over 1000 publications and 600 citations, and has concerns about the vaccine program?

There are plenty of people opposing what you refer to as, "the medical science" that are not "alt right". Why is it unreasonable to protest when big tech companies like Google plaster what some moderator at the company considers to be the "truth" at the top of the search engine results? Should people not be outraged that alternative points of view that are reasonable and backed up by their own studies are being completely hidden and censored from the internet. Am I claiming that either position is right? No, but in this country we at least historically celebrated opposing points of view, and debated them. This has somehow turned into, just demonize the other side, call them all conspiracy theorists, and dehumanize them (like I believe you did in your earlier post saying they should be denied medical treatment).

You make an assumption about the "vast majority of [medical personnel] fully standing by the vaccines"? Where do you get that statistic from? Does that include people who have been fired and/or quit due to vaccine mandates? Does that include the variable that medical professionals are literally losing their licenses over disagreements with the "official policy"? Would you risk your medical license after going to school and training for over a decade and owing hundreds of thousands in student loans?

If you are a medical professional, you have several choices. I wonder why most of them are choosing the first...

1) Accept the vaccine program and narrative and play along, keeping your tenure and position
2) Oppose the vaccine program and narrative, get viscously attacked and potentially lose your medical license.
3) Quit and/or retire

The reason I believe these scientists, doctors, and public figures are opposing the official narrative, is that they either have nothing or little to lose. These individuals are reaching retirement, have already been cancelled (e.g. Brett Weinstein), or are too big to be cancelled at this point (Joe Rogan).

There should be a debate on everything in regards to the virus, vaccines, and mandates. There is a long trail of corruption and foul play when it comes to the figureheads at CDC and NIAID. Why anyone would trust Dr. Fauci after he has changed his position on nearly everything regarding Covid multiple times, on camera, is beyond me.

Finally, let's also not forget about the recent admissions concerning the lab leak. You can look it up in official gov documents. The NIAID (under Fauci) gave millions in grants to EcoHealth Alliance, who then funneled the money to Wuhan for these dangerous experiments. There is plenty of information about it, and you can compare the actual documents with Fauci's various excuses at every senate hearing.
I accept opposing viewpoints. I really do. Myocarditis is a real risk with the vaccine that affects between 1 and 6,000 to 1 in 40,000 depending on which study you want to reference. But it is factually incorrect that medical providers nationwide must "toe the line" or risk losing their respective jobs. I know this firsthand because I have multiple medical providers in my very imediate family. Doctors, Nurse Practicioners and NP's have a duty to their patients that comes before any duty to the administration that hired them. Again, listening to a facebook rant posted by a community-college nurse isn't proof of a nationwide medical coverup.

I would bet you just about anything that if you call 100 primary-care physicians, at least 97 of them will recommend the vaccine to any elibible person. But if you look hard enough you will find a few Dr. Malones out there who oppose the vaccine, and they have their reasons. And those reasons may sound compelling to anyone without a medical background, like yourself. And those people who don't know any better take that misinformation , accept it as gospel and run with it, and usually without ever fack checking the sources (like the idea mrna vaccines will change a person's dna, for example).

Reactions: 307
Do you have anything credible to support your contention. Not only is it not fact, but the most recent peer reviewed study I have seen suggests the Chinese lab theory is less and less probable.

Sorry for the brown noise in the echo chamber.

Guess it just depends on which way the wind blows today. Seems hardly a consensus scientific opinion. That is an absolute joke by the LAtimes to call it that.
Ny Post: lab leak all but confirmed.

We may never know officially. Too many variables and unreliable data points.
https://www.theatlantic.com/ideas/a...ak-covid-origin-coincidence-wet-market/620794
Anyone who says they know definitively, is highly, highly suspect.

But my take is: which is more likely? Lab or natural?
I'm about 75%+ sure it came from a lab at this point.
1. You have to trust data coming out of friggin China.
2. You'd have to say the lab that works on these very types of viruses (That is just down the street) is just coincidental.
3. You'd have to believe there is no motive to cover up the origin if it did come from a lab.
https://citizenfreepress.com/breaki...e-could-hurt-international-harmony-with-china

And that "new" paper really doesn't have any new information. We've known the earliest reported cases (by the CCP) where in the live market. If that's the only real "data" in favor of it being naturally occurring, color me skeptical.
And why would you go so hard after people who suggested it came from a lab if you have nothing to hide?

There is a lot of evidence suggesting it is from a lab.
And the only evidence that it is naturally occurring appears to be the location of first reported cases by the CCP?
So which one is more likely? To me, it's definitely the lab.

Last edited:

Sapcut

WKR
I know this firsthand because I have multiple medical providers in my very imediate family. Doctors, Nurse Practicioners and NP's have a duty to their patients that comes before any duty to the administration that hired them.
That should be a great benefit to help understand how the medical industry works.

Take a moment sometime and ask your family member doctors and nurses a few things. Ask them, if 90+% of hospital or clinic patients’ illnesses are diet related then why is the large majority of their practice to prescribe a chemical tablet instead of tell them a precise diet related fix for their illness?? Why manage their curable illness with pills rather than totally cure their illness with proper food.

Ask them why do they reckon they were only taught in med school which pill to prescribe a patient based on the diagnosis of ailment? Why only taught pills and not food?

And ask them based on the above questions…why are hospitals, clinics and urgent care facilities always full of sick people (those humans included in the world wide disease pandemic due to poor dietary intake) if their current medical knowledge and practices were doing such a good job for everyone.

Get back with us on their answers and teach us a few things. This may give us a better understanding on why it is good practice to continue to not trust the medical industry, healthcare, big pharma, food manufactures and our government to look out for our awesome well being.

lif

WKR
practices and to implement all new required regulations.

One such effort has to do with new regulations regarding Sudden Cardiac
Heres what I think...
My wife is an RN. she also has prolonged QT. She has several hundred meds she cannot take without being hospitalized to monitor her heart so she doesn’t die. The vaccine and booster booth exacerbate her condition. Since being jabbed she’s experienced palpitations, syncopal episodes and her menstrual cycle is every two weeks. It’s been 5 months and nothings improving. All since the jab END OF STORY. We aren’t doctors but we sure aren’t naive to the medical field. Her symptoms are vaccine induced. Now here in COMMUNIST CALIFORNIA she / we cannot get her exempted from the booster.

her doctors know of her condition. They know the severity of the condition. AND NO ONE WILL HELP HER. She’s been in the thick of this two fuckin years, unvaccinated and has been fine. We are not pro or anti vaccine. We do believe in common sense. We’re all gonna get this shit. End of story. We don’t need the RS doctors explaining to us the pros and cons. All we are asking for is the opportunity to let her wear a mask and be tested every 5 minutes if that’s what it requires. But **** no. She either gets the booster and high probability of death or 22 years as a professional down the drain compromising everything we’ve busted our ass for. We are gonna be destroyed by this. END OF STORY.

what most you fuckin experts don’t get is the absolute insanity of all this. Restaurants and businesses destroyed yet pot shops and liquor stores thrive. ARE YOU ******* KIDDING ME??? Is this how stupid we’ve become? We used to be hard people. Strong people. WTF IS HAPPENING TO THIS COUNTRY. VACCINES PREVENT DISEASE.

Are you gonna tell me, 13 years as a firefighter and paramedic, my wife USAF VETERAN and 22 year RN we‘re not patriotic because we don’t want her getting jabbed anymore???? Are you gonna call me some kind of Trump right wing terrorist because I want common sense and FEAR for my wife’s life?? Are you out trying to help families destroyed by this???? No. You just run your ragged mouth sitting behind your computer. DISAGREE AND YOUR A RACIST UNPATRIOTIC TRUMP FANATIC RIGHT????? You people are THE sickness spreading across this land.

Im sure I’m outta RS. My bad mods. Just curious if any of these all or none, save the world shitheads wanna save my house from ruin. Oh wait! I’m fuckin privileged! I’m a straight, white male.. LETS GO BRANDON. Ty619 OUT.
My wife is in a similar spot. Stay strong. Keep fighting it.

JJJ

Lil-Rokslider
Do you have anything credible to support your contention. Not only is it not fact, but the most recent peer reviewed study I have seen suggests the Chinese lab theory is less and less probable.

lol quoting the la times. Nice.

alaska_bou

Lil-Rokslider
That should be a great benefit to help understand how the medical industry works.

Take a moment sometime and ask your family member doctors and nurses a few things. Ask them, if 90+% of hospital or clinic patients’ illnesses are diet related then why is the large majority of their practice to prescribe a chemical tablet instead of tell them a precise diet related fix for their illness?? Why manage their curable illness with pills rather than totally cure their illness with proper food.

Ask them why do they reckon they were only taught in med school which pill to prescribe a patient based on the diagnosis of ailment? Why only taught pills and not food?

And ask them based on the above questions…why are hospitals, clinics and urgent care facilities always full of sick people (those humans included in the world wide disease pandemic due to poor dietary intake) if their current medical knowledge and practices were doing such a good job for everyone.

Get back with us on their answers and teach us a few things. This may give us a better understanding on why it is good practice to continue to not trust the medical industry, healthcare, big pharma, food manufactures and our government to look out for our awesome well being.
I don't know what happened to you in your life to become to jaded, so miserable, to think that every person, every institution, every company, agency, entity, etc, is out to manipulate you, use you, extort you, lie to you steal from you. But I am glad most of us don't live in your reality.

I can promise you that most health care providers didn't go to college for eight to twelve years for the money or to work as profit centers for medical monopolies or big pharma. They did it to because they are driven to help people. They make educated assements based on what is best for the patient and they routinely lose sleep over the welfare of their patients.

If you hate this country so much, why the F do you live here?

Sapcut

WKR
I don't know what happened to you in your life to become to jaded, so miserable, to think that every person, every institution, every company, agency, entity, etc, is out to manipulate you, use you, extort you, lie to you steal from you. But I am glad most of us don't live in your reality.

I can promise you that most health care providers didn't go to college for eight to twelve years for the money or to work as profit centers for medical monopolies or big pharma. They did it to because they are driven to help people. They make educated assements based on what is best for the patient and they routinely lose sleep over the welfare of their patients.

Hmmm Maybe you misunderstood my post.

Like I said… perhaps you can ask them the few very simple questions and get back to us on the answers they were educated to give.

zalia

FNG

You seem to think that in order for the system to be wrong, every individual must be conspiring in some elaborate plan to destroy everyone's health. That's not how it works.

Doctors and nurses and other medical professionals go to school. Schools teach methodologies based off of research and traditional knowledge. Unfortunately, research and traditional knowledge are not always benevolent.

Here is one simple example for you. Below are two images of time magazine, with two completely different positions on the same issue (30 years apart). The public was mislead for many decades on animal fats being terrible for them, while low fat but sugar loaded trash was supposed to be healthy. Maybe because the sugar industry lobbied and funded research shifting the blame of health problems to fat?

TIMEFatFeatured-1.jpg

That's how big league research works. Where do you think the money comes from? Benevolent institutions that only care about the health of the people? No, the research money comes from institutions and governments with agendas. It doesn't matter if your doctor is the most caring person on the planet. If they were indoctrinated for decades into thinking that a healthy diet included eating a bunch of artificially processed grains and oils, that is what they are going to recommend. Ask an honest doctor today about the fat vs sugar debate. You'll find that many have finally come around. The mainstream finally admitted they were full of shit for 30 years, and it caused countless suffering and lives ended prematurely.

alaska_bou

Lil-Rokslider
You seem to think that in order for the system to be wrong, every individual must be conspiring in some elaborate plan to destroy everyone's health. That's not how it works.

Doctors and nurses and other medical professionals go to school. Schools teach methodologies based off of research and traditional knowledge. Unfortunately, research and traditional knowledge are not always benevolent.

Here is one simple example for you. Below are two images of time magazine, with two completely different positions on the same issue (30 years apart). The public was mislead for many decades on animal fats being terrible for them, while low fat but sugar loaded trash was supposed to be healthy. Maybe because the sugar industry lobbied and funded research shifting the blame of health problems to fat?

TIMEFatFeatured-1.jpg

That's how big league research works. Where do you think the money comes from? Benevolent institutions that only care about the health of the people? No, the research money comes from institutions and governments with agendas. It doesn't matter if your doctor is the most caring person on the planet. If they were indoctrinated for decades into thinking that a healthy diet included eating a bunch of artificially processed grains and oils, that is what they are going to recommend. Ask an honest doctor today about the fat vs sugar debate. You'll find that many have finally come around. The mainstream finally admitted they were full of shit for 30 years, and it caused countless suffering and lives ended prematurely.
Unfortunately, research and traditional knowledge are not always benevolent.

The thing about science is that it is always progressing and learning, it isn't always malevolent like your implying. There is a big difference between what was once understood as a bad fat and what is now known to be an essential, good cholesterlol, critical for functions with cardiac health, brain cognition, memory formation, the prevention of dementia and alzheimerz, etc.

I disagree if you are implying that those who have dedicated their lives to the medical feild to become doctors, surgeons, anestesiologists, even dieticians etc, are all essentially brainwashed and fed lies of deceipt and pseduo-science packaged as modern-day medicine so the big coporations always have products to sell for a chronically-unhealthy consumer.

Last edited:
Reactions: 307
Isn't it ironic that those who like to call others "sheep" are themselves taking medication for sheep when they wind up with covid?
Okay, you've said some things that I obviously don't agree with, but you didn't really take sides with CNN, MSNBC and Rachael Maddow by trying to imply that Ivermectin is a drug used solely for the treatment of animals. Are you really that ignorant or that desperate, that you would intentionally overlook all of the good that Ivermectin has done around the world. You should be ashamed of yourself for stooping so low and being so intentionally ignorant in your statement. I don't know you or what you do for a living, but I understand that Rachael Maddow is leaving MSNBC, perhaps you could get her old job since you're so willing to spew the same vitriol she does.

Billinsd

WKR
My family recently returned from a 2 week trip to Italy. I stayed home to protect the fort and take care of the dogs, lol. My wife and daughter are boosted, my 13 year old son just vaccinated. They all got sick in Italy and my daughter said everyone was coughing and sneezing on the planes. They all passed the rapid covid test, that's not very accurate in Italy to come back. My son was the sickest and I took him to the doctor and he got an accurate negative 2nd covid test. They are all still a little sick a week later, but it's a cold. I didn't catch it, because I believe I was careful, got my rest and take vitamins. I go to the gym every other day and even though masks are required indoors San Diego, my gym is not requiring it and the vast majority don't wear masks. I don't wear a mask and keep my distance and wash my hands and am fine. FYI your mileage may be different. Cheers Bill

alaska_bou

Lil-Rokslider
Okay, you've said some things that I obviously don't agree with, but you didn't really take sides with CNN, MSNBC and Rachael Maddow by trying to imply that Ivermectin is a drug used solely for the treatment of animals. Are you really that ignorant or that desperate, that you would intentionally overlook all of the good that Ivermectin has done around the world. You should be ashamed of yourself for stooping so low and being so intentionally ignorant in your statement. I don't know you or what you do for a living, but I understand that Rachael Maddow is leaving MSNBC, perhaps you could get her old job since you're so willing to spew the same vitriol she does.
Ivermectin has many benefits, just not for covid. The sad reality is that livestock supply stores ran out across the nation of this stuff because of misinformation and because rational doctors and nurse practicioners would not prescribe it. For all the anti-vaxers saying that the vacines "are not FDA approved" go look and read what the FDA says about ivermectin and covid.

Tbonespop

Lil-Rokslider

I'm not trying to start an argument or get into the weeds with some of the back and forth on the booster. I just wanted to make a statement about the whole "peer review" topic. As I have previously posted, I'm a chemical engineer with vast background and expertise over a 25 year career in many fields of study. I do a considerable amount of work in electolytic generation of disinfectants for the purpose of controlling airborne pathogens. I work with other PHDs on a daily basis, some of which is focused on "peer reviewed" documents. I am part of many peer reviews. Sometimes, peer review is done well but often it has a significant amount of lets call it "collusion" of like minded and same opinionated "experts" that "back each other up" to try and increase credibility of the topic. Many of these peer reviews have financial conflicts of interest.

The peer review process is well intended generally speaking, but I would never take an article as being peer reviewed as being correct or absolute. I know first hand, if you pay a PHD scientist enough money, they will find a technical way to produce a report or document that the sky is actually magenta and burnt umber in color, and they will find other PHD peers to review it and come to the same conclusion.

Do not assume peer review makes anything true or accurate. I live this on a daily basis. It is well intended, but it is often abused. Science that is not allowed to be questioned is propaganda.

Last edited:

Billinsd

WKR
I got the sickest I can remember in 2002, when my daughter was born. Started out as the flu, and I'd been vaccinated. High, high, fever felt awful, just awful. Then the fever subsided and my asthma kicked in. I went to to the ER a couple times, because I couldn't breath, got a breathing treatment and was sent home. I was all alone, because my new daughter and wife were at the hospital. One of the times at the ER I asked the doctor how he doesn't get sick and he said he keeps 3 feet from patients and washes his hands!! I took that to heart and don't touch my eyes and nose unless my hands are clean and hardly ever get sick!!

Status
Not open for further replies.