Covid: Day 4

Tbonespop

Lil-Rokslider
And as a side note, I'm a chemical engineer with 25 years of industry experience specializing in electrolytic disinfection technologies used to treat water and airborne pathogens - specifically viruses, bacteria, and fungus. I specialize in healthcare, agriculture, and food processing operations to kill all forms of microorganisms. I work with infection control and epidemiologists on a regular basis. I was asked to participate in the Stanford university work done on the 95decon.org project. I work with doctors and healthcare providers weekly. I'm not here to give medical advice - yet I want to offer the following: suggestion

Go see your doctor and ask them for a treatment for Covid 19. When they tell you, there is "no cure" for Covid 19, remind them that there also isn't a "cure" for the common cold either. Yet there are treatments that help people get over a common cold. Those are therapies.

Ask them for some treatment for Covid 19. If they won't give you a treatment, then go to another doctor that will. The absolute last and WORST thing that a person can do when it comes to dealing with Covid is wait it out and hope you overcome it without any treatments. There is massive amounts of medical proof that Ivermectin is highly effective at treating Covid - but the key is getting to it early in the process. Do not wait. Covid 19 is a very dangerous virus that can kill if not treated early.

Go see your doctor. If they refuse to get you treatment, go to another doctor until you find one that will give you a treatment therapy.

I'm a big fan of Mayo clinic when it comes to treating cancer and having special surgeries, etc. They are exceptional in those areas. Their Covid strategy has been quite frankly, mind boggling ignorant. I'd even consider classify it as medically negligent.

fwafwow

WKR
Classified Approved
There is a chance that at some point you may feel a good bit better, but it may not yet have run its course. Give it some extra time if in doubt. Hope you recover quickly!

blackdog of vt

Lil-Rokslider
Lots of good advice in this thread. I've had my family using this method minus ivermectin https://www.evms.edu/media/evms_pub...nal_medicine/Marik-Covid-Protocol-Summary.pdf we now added NAC https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC7649937/
We've been exposed to people and kids with covid as it went through our baseball team and none of us got sick. At first I figured supplements are cheap and it couldn't hurt. Now I'm a real believer and I will keep on doing it as I feel better overall than I ever have, wife says the same thing. With the nac my nose and lungs are much better this allergy season too. They are all super cheap in bulk so obviously it will never be mainstream.

Last edited:

Fatcamp

WKR
Lots of good advice in this thread. I've had my family using this method minus ivermectin https://www.evms.edu/media/evms_pub...medicine/Marik-Covid-Protocol-Summary.pdf.and we now added NAC https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC7649937/
We've been exposed to people and kids with covid as it went through our baseball team and none of us got sick. At first I figured supplements are cheap and it couldn't hurt. Now I'm a real believer and I will keep on doing it as I feel better overall than I ever have, wife says the same thing. With the nac my nose and lungs are much better this allergy season too. They are all super cheap in bulk so obviously it will never be mainstream.

Your first link is dead.

While it is important to listen to your doc, do not forgot that YOU must be your own patient advocate. Doctors are not gods, no matter how much they think they are.

As far as covid - after it's initially over, pay special attention to any irregular heart issues or lingering breathing issues. Post-covid clotting is real, prevalent, and is under-reported. My wife scans (cardiac MRI) people all the time who are post-covid with scarring within the heart wall that is causing issues. These are not massive strokes causing immediate impairment, but tiny little ones that damage heart tissue.

not to scare you at all, just relating what we are learning from radiology. best.
This is sound advice. My 4yo wound up in the hospital for 5 days with MIS-C (a complication they’re finding in children post Covid). He had terrible swelling of his heart after having a fever for 5 days prior to being admitted to Children’s here in Colorado. It wasn’t fun for anybody, but after a 24hr infusion of an immunoglobulin he improved significantly and we got out a couple days later.

Last edited:

CoStick

WKR
This is sound advice. My 4yo wound up in the hospital for 5 days with MIS-C. He had terrible swelling of his heart after having a fever for 5 days prior to being admitted to Children’s here in Colorado. It wasn’t fun for anybody, but after a 24hr infusion of an immunoglobulin he improved significantly and we got out a couple days later.
glad it worked out, that is scary,

TheGDog

WKR
My wife and I went out of town to celebrate her birthday. Last Friday we spent 3 hours with our son who at that time did not know he had Covid. My wife and I became symptomatic on Tues afternnon, and for the first 3 days our symptoms were very mild. Then the fever started today for us. Thankfully neither one of us have experienced any shortness of breath. I have no cough, but my wife does. We have a device to measure the oxygen level in our blood. My wife is 98% and I am 96%.

Today has been a miserable day for both of us. Fever, headache, body aches. Pure misery but we are thankful that neither of us has shortness of breath.

Please give me any thoughts or advice you have.
Promethizone w/ Codeine Cough syrup. Benzotonate Pearls to fight against the cough as well. And also start a Z-Pac. Take the Z-Pac to completion too! Avoid sugary or Creamy drinks that will coat your throat. Iced Tea with Lemon. Man did I drink a ton of that stuff in the first few days.

Get a steamer and pour a bunch of camphor and menthol into the water. That will help a lot with you being able to sleep.

Then just work on eating right and sleeping right. You're gonna be thursty a bunch of first and you're gonna ache a whole bunch. Eat good whole-cooked foods made at home. An easy first meal to make for yourself is Egg-Drop soup mix with extra egg and a can of green peas added.

Understand though, it's likely to be around quite a while before you're out of the woods. For me it was 2 months.

Jbxl20

WKR
My wife and I had it last month. We both had mild symptoms. She had a Fever and body aches. I had stuffy nose and mild body aches but didn’t have a fever at all. We both lost taste and smell. Day 5 was the worse for me. Terrible headache right behind the eyes. I didn’t take anything or see a doctor besides getting tested. We were better right around 8 days. We were fortunate with our symptoms. I definitely felt weak, tired and sore but I was outside shooting bow everyday and looking for mushrooms. I even found a nice shed. It’s uncomfortable but Hang in there.

DLP

FNG
I had it last year. By day 7 I was feeling pretty good. Worst part was the fatigue and not being able to taste any food. Hope you recover quickly.

WRO

WKR
Take shitbloads of vitamin d, c, and zinc..

Sent from my SM-G991U using Tapatalk

gbflyer

WKR
Russian cure for everything:

Take a shot of vodka, then rub a handful on chest. Repeat every :10 minutes. Come at that SOB from the inside AND the outside. In an hour you’ll forget you were ever sick

Seriously though, take care of yourselves. Stuff is random enough to really mess people up. It’s no joke.

OP
Calcoyote

Calcoyote

FNG
UPDATE:
Thanks for the great response. I read every single post and gleaned some great info.

My wife and I are now on Day 8. I woke up with zero fever, and went ahead and worked half a day from the recliner with my laptop. I then took the dog for a walk. After that, I came back and loaded the dishwasher (LOT of dirty dishes).

Now the bad news: by the time I was done loading the dishwasher, I was feeling weak and light headed. Then 20 minutes later the chills started and now I am back up to 100. While the fever is not improving, other symptoms appear to be decreasing. Also, we still do not have any shortness of breath.

Several of you mentioned that I should be under a doctor's care. Well, I have been. He has written some prescriptions and also told us to take Zinc and D3.

Jbxl20

WKR
Hang in there. I had some up and down days for sure. Weirdest thing is how it affects people differently

Crusader

WKR
Wife, daughter, and I had it during Thanksgiving week. Pretty mild cases. Took lots of C, D, and zinc. Frequently monitored our blood oxygen level. Hang in there, you'll be okay!

ben h

Lil-Rokslider
Hope you get feeling better. I had family members (not living with me) get it and fortunately they had pretty mild side effects and my dad is 80, so he's in a very high risk age group. I got tested 3 times from last July through February and never tested positive. I got my Moderna 1st shot at the end of March and my 2nd the end of April. I still feel a bit off from that 2nd shot. Tired, fatigue, "brain fog", chills, loss of appetite, etc. It's not that bad though most days.

Take care, Ben

Laramie

WKR
UPDATE:
Thanks for the great response. I read every single post and gleaned some great info.

My wife and I are now on Day 8. I woke up with zero fever, and went ahead and worked half a day from the recliner with my laptop. I then took the dog for a walk. After that, I came back and loaded the dishwasher (LOT of dirty dishes).

Now the bad news: by the time I was done loading the dishwasher, I was feeling weak and light headed. Then 20 minutes later the chills started and now I am back up to 100. While the fever is not improving, other symptoms appear to be decreasing. Also, we still do not have any shortness of breath.

Several of you mentioned that I should be under a doctor's care. Well, I have been. He has written some prescriptions and also told us to take Zinc and D3.
It does go up and down a bit. One hour or one day you feel almost normal then you will feel down again. Your just about done but you will probably have a bit of fatigue for a week or two. Push through.