Covid: Day 4

MattB

WKR
Ivermectin is proven cheap and very effective and very safe anti viral as opposed to other anti virals like remsesivir which very costly and being used to treat covid and has side affects.

Matt B and JohnB Can please post studies that ivermectin does not have anti viral properties. lol 🤣 🤣 🤣 🤣
Here is a study which determined that Ivermectin did not reduce the severity of COVID symptoms. From what I have read, the concentrations of Ivermectin that were beneficial in a lab are not replicable in actual use.

MattB

WKR
Another reference which suggests it works in a petri dish but that there is no evidence it works in the human body:

"Despite this in vitro activity, no clinical trials have reported a clinical benefit for ivermectin in patients with these viruses."

MattB

WKR
And mRNA with a spike protein is not a vaccine. Moderna called it gene therapy. But experimental gene therapy is free...wonder why?
Moderna repeatedly calls it a vaccine on its website. Was the "gene therapy" comment a Foxplanation perhaps? From a Facebook post?

OP
Calcoyote

Calcoyote

FNG
UPDATE:
I cant type much.
Ended up spending 5 days in the hospital here in Tualatin. Worst five days of my life. My wife also spent 3 days in the hospital. We both came home today. We are hoping to be on the backside of this now. I will post more when I can.

Fatcamp

WKR
UPDATE:
I cant type much.
Ended up spending 5 days in the hospital here in Tualatin. Worst five days of my life. My wife also spent 3 days in the hospital. We both came home today. We are hoping to be on the backside of this now. I will post more when I can.

Sorry to hear it. Hope you are on the mend. Take it easy. Activity, diet, stress. Just go slow.

gelton

WKR
Which virus is Ivermectin approved to treat? Every indication I have seen is for parasites.
What vaccine that is being administered for Covid has been approved by the FDA? The tests will not be completed until 2023.

Have a look at what the inserts say:

gelton

WKR
Moderna repeatedly calls it a vaccine on its website. Was the "gene therapy" comment a Foxplanation perhaps? From a Facebook post?

You can read their own SEC Filings or listen to their Moderna Medical Officer explain it themselves:

“Moderna … describes its product not as a vaccine, but as ‘gene therapy technology’ in SEC filings. This is because neither Moderna nor Pfizer … make any claims about their products creating immunity or preventing transmission.” Additionally, Moderna’s SEC filings specifically state that “Currently, mRNA is considered a gene therapy product by the FDA,” as well.23

Here is the Moderna Cheif Medical Officer speaking at a Ted talk explaining mRNA gene therapy, he calls it "hacking the software of life"

“In every cell there’s this thing called messenger RNA or mRNA for short, that transmits the critical information from the DNA in our genes to the protein, which is really the stuff we’re all made out of. This is the critical information that determines what the cell will do. So we think about it as an operating system. …. So if you could actually change that, … if you could introduce a line of code, or change a line of code, it turns out, that has profound implications for everything, from the flu to cancer.”

Gene Therapy is mentioned 11 times in their SEC filing:

This is from the filing:
"Currently, mRNA is considered a gene therapy product by the FDA. Unlike certain gene therapies that irreversibly alter cell DNA and could act as a source of side effects, mRNA-based medicines are designed to not irreversibly change cell DNA; however, side effects observed in gene therapy could negatively impact the perception of mRNA medicines despite the differences in mechanism. In addition, because no product in which mRNA is the primary active ingredient has been approved, the regulatory pathway for approval is uncertain. The number and design of the clinical trials and preclinical studies required for the approval of these types of medicines have not been established, may be different from those required for gene therapy products, or may require safety testing like gene therapy products. Moreover, the length of time necessary to complete clinical trials and to submit an application for marketing approval for a final decision by a regulatory authority varies significantly from one pharmaceutical product to the next, and may be difficult to predict."

Last edited:
Oops. Looks like some people are only listening to nbc to get their vaccine “science”. All the while accusing others of the same.

I predict that in 20 years we will read some obituary’s that say something along the line of:

“James Martin, age 87, died of complications from contradicting Covid 19 20 years ago at the age of 67.”

That’s the narrative I perceive from some here. And, from much of the mainstream media.

All this aside, one thing is for sure You’d better get busy living, causing dying is a certainty for us all. The only question is when that date is to arrive. Not, how we are going to go out.

SDHNTR

WKR
UPDATE:
I cant type much.
You are in my prayers. I wish you and your wife a speedy recovery.

Okhotnik

WKR
Here is a study which determined that Ivermectin did not reduce the severity of COVID symptoms. From what I have read, the concentrations of Ivermectin that were beneficial in a lab are not replicable in actual use.

lmao. ok science denier. Matt B. Ever take a cell biology, biochemistry , genetics class in college?

Jama is a joke and not credible and they justified BLM protests last year ( no masking, no social distancing) burning and destroying our cities. /Remember when Jama said Obamacare was wonderful and would reduce our healthcare costs? lol

here's a very detailed account of the Peru ivermectin study.

Last edited:

TheGDog

WKR
Hope they got past the gurgling part. That whole thing of gurgling with every breath... and if you inhale too deeply or too rapidly the amount of vibration from the fluid and/or Phlegm ends up kicking off another coughing bout. That part was f'sho not fun. The Low Ox when you're trying to be the Dad and cook for everybody like ya do everyday was also hard. I had to often yank a nearby chair to allow me to sit near the stove whilst sauteeing, etc.

You *can* do it without a hospital, but you for sure need to have the right meds to allow you to put up with the symptoms decently. Otherwise you won't be able to sleep anywhere's near decently enough. Biggest help was the promezathine/codeine cough syrup. And the benzotonate "pearls". To control your coughing, so you could actually get a decent bit of rest here and there.

TheGDog

WKR
The amount of people still saying covid is the common cold or the flu blows my mind. But my wife manages a nursing unit. We are truly an ignorant, entitled and selfish society
Entitled and selfish.... those I'm okay with... ultimately what makes our society kickass is that you're allowed to be selfish. That's the deepest meaning of freedom. The ability to elect to make a choice someone else would consider "selfish", and to not have to give a f*ck what that other person thinks about YOUR decision.

Now "ignorant" is actually becoming very tricky. Very tricky indeed. For true scientific thought means that sometimes you need to be willing to attack the problem from the opposite direction/angle, like the tail wagging the dog. And if you've got this group of people over here that really don't want you attempting to wag the dog via it's tale... for fear of what truths that may expose.... they're gonna start doing all they can to paint this picture of that scientific thinker being a whack-job that nobody should listen to them. I'm wildly over-generalizing here. But I think you guys all get the point I'm making. There's definitely a lot of ignorance to be had all around. However, for the powers at be, it often serves a great purpose to orchestrate doubt in terms of your information sources. Using labels like "conspiracy theorist" early on to get you to not listen to X or Y.

I would postulate that most conspiracy theories, in general, are considered "conspiracy theories" only because in order for them to "be a thing" and "work" would require somebody kicking off those actions who had a lot of patience and time to wait for them to come true. They are actions where the effects of those actions won't be realized until a significant amount of time has passed.

I don't get how some people can't see how if a person is very motivated, that they won't be trying to attack a problem from all angles. Why WOULDN'T the powers at be NOT also enact some of the actions touted as a conspiracy theory? Costs very little to begin. They are by their nature very easy to deny culpability of. And they typically bring about a win-win for the folks who want the action of the conspiracy theory to come to fruition, so instead... nowadays the dumb@ss b@stards they work like hell to yank the info... or call it and mark it as "mis-information". because they fear people learning the truth. But they always forget how some of us are always watching. And are quick to speak out if sh*t doesn't add up.

Much like when the first BLM Riot/March happened here in SoCal. After it happened... I watched.. I waited for what I knew was going to happen. How they would then attempt to use that Riot/March as a way to say to everybody "see! We told you to stay home and stay away from each other!!!"

Only problem was... those @ssholes didn't pay attention to the time-line. It was 2 days later when they reported that there was this massive upswing in cases!!! The "2 days later" part is important!

You mean to tell me... that a virus.. which is known to typically take 3-5 days to manifest in people.... that somehow....somehow... Not only did alllll these people go into hospitals... but now you're also telling me that they were diagnosed and also input about those diagnosis was input and reports were run, so that they have these details available for the nightly news just 2 days later? Sorry... I call bullshit. No way you're getting the people in... admitting them... assessing them... CONFIRMING what it is.... AND running reports about them, AND disseminating them to news outlets? All within the span of 48hrs? Yeah... sure.

WRO

WKR
The amount of people still saying covid is the common cold or the flu blows my mind. But my wife manages a nursing unit. We are truly an ignorant, entitled and selfish society

Well shit, between me and my buddies we're at 50+ cases of confirmed covid. 49 have been similar to the common cold or mild flu and one was my wife getting sick for a week and losing her taste and smell for a while.

So with all of the disinformation out there, one will always go back to what they're observed and experienced and hold that as truth. Your wife sees the worst of the worst and the vast majority of cases are no where near that category. So her experience differs from many others.

TheGDog

WKR
I sat there and watched the wife and the kid have it... I'd say "Real Strong Flu" category is what they had. It would suck too... just nothing near to what I had going on, very quickly and early... and it stuck around 2 months solid!