Covid got me good

Status
Not open for further replies.

CoStick

WKR
Be careful have lost a couple friends in the 50’s to Covid related issues weeks after they had healed up. Seems a follow up case of pneumonia is dangerous. Get the care you need and feel better!

Venom One

WKR
Scary shit when you are told 99.9 fatally rate first day in the hospital
Been fighting like hell figure i would be that one percent
So now on the up swing it is just time for the lungs inflimation to go down
2 maybe 3 more weeks they say

Really? They told you that the 1st day?! Seems like a really dumb thing to tell someone.....

Congrats on being that .1%.

Sapcut

WKR
Very sorry to hear your struggles. What are they giving or not giving you to fight virus and inflammation? Did they check vit D levels?

Crghss

Lil-Rokslider
Happy you made it. Have people that didn’t, some wished they’d got the vax. Take care and don‘t push it. There can be some serious long term affect from it.

Bighorse

WKR
F+++ Man! At least Rokslide made your short list at such a hard time. That's worth a moment of my time. I hunt mountain goats as a hobby. It's a difficult lung busting pursuit at times. There's agony in it but I understand u didn't choose your lung agony, dialing up the misery factor beyond my comprehension. My respect for your struggles and you'll pull through and attack whatever passion strikes you in this life with vigor! I hope you find peace and wellness soon.

MattB

WKR
Glad to hear you are pulling through, but listen to your body. Something like 1 in 8 COVID hospitalizations result in rehospitalizarion within a couple months post-release.

Rick M.

WKR
Thank you
Totally changed my view on getting the vacination
Get it

Everyone should. Too many people come to this realization once it's too late. Good people are dying due to disinformation and bravado. Better to play it safe and listen to the experts rather than gamble one's life based on memes, politics, and talking heads (who are themselves vaccinated yet advocating against it). My entire family in the south is going through this right now, and I could only get through to one of them. It's really sad.

I hope you pull through, Opah.

Last edited:
OP
O

Opah

WKR
I would exspect no less from you Bruce
You are a real piece of work, please rest asured your Bromance is safe, i am no threat to that.
Lastly Bubble thank you again for the hunts, knowledge you so kindly pro ided to me and my sincere apologies for any and all of my actions that had reflected poorly on my part towards you.
You are a kind and generous man, once again sincere apologies.

Status
Not open for further replies.