Cow Poaching a big problem !

Rob5589

WKR
Seems more like "cattle rustlers," not poacher, since they aren't game animals. Anything to disparage hunting. Oh, and gotta love the pulling at the heart strings with the "poor baby cows."

GSPHUNTER

WKR
I did a little checking around just to se how big of a problem this really was. I did not find a lot about it here in the states, but I have no doubt it does happen more than we hear about. By the way they video is 5 years old. Rob5589, the baby cow part was a little overboard. I hope the farmer paid for their college Education. :)

Finch

WKR
About 10 years ago, there were cows being shot and left for dead in my hometown. They didn't even try to get the meat. They also shot and killed a horse from the road.

I'd love to see a farmer get ahold of these scumbags.

GSPHUNTER

WKR
About 10 years ago, there were cows being shot and left for dead in my hometown. They didn't even try to get the meat. They also shot and killed a horse from the road.

I'd love to see a farmer get ahold of these scumbags.
They give scumbags a bad name, I assume you all are familiar with, SSS

FatCampzWife

Lil-Rokslider
I did a little checking around just to se how big of a problem this really was. I did not find a lot about it here in the states, but I have no doubt it does happen more than we hear about. By the way they video is 5 years old. Rob5589, the baby cow part was a little overboard. I hope the farmer paid for their college Education. :)
Happens every year around here...goes in streaks. Sometimes a few, sometimes a few dozen. I don't know that anyone here contributes it to hunting, mostly just a$$holes that want to make money off other peoples hard work. Same as all theives.