Cowboy butter Elk Steaks

gunsmith89

Lil-Rokslider
In light of everything going on practicing social distancing my ADD is in full swing and I am not one to sit on the couch. I ran out of things to go through so I went into the fridge/freezer and Smoked a Turkey, Dehydrated fruit with the kids and thought I would make a stash of cowboy butter for steaks. Super easy to make and freezes well. I usually mix it up and then put in on wax paper and twist it up like a tootsie roll. Thought I would share!

Attachments

• Image-1.jpg
    Image-1.jpg
    238.3 KB · Views: 284
  • IMG_3659.jpg
    IMG_3659.jpg
    94.3 KB · Views: 292

mardal2

FNG
In light of everything going on practicing social distancing my ADD is in full swing and I am not one to sit on the couch. I ran out of things to go through so I went into the fridge/freezer and Smoked a Turkey, Dehydrated fruit with the kids and thought I would make a stash of cowboy butter for steaks. Super easy to make and freezes well. I usually mix it up and then put in on wax paper and twist it up like a tootsie roll. Thought I would share!
Sounds good

daewer

FNG
May have to thaw our deer steaks and try that recipe tomorrow, looks awesome!!

Gen273

WKR
I am going to have to leave this forum, I have already gained 15 pounds since the covid craze lockdown. Man, those steaks look good!

Steve O

WKR
Classified Approved
Did the same thing yesterday! Also made one with blue cheese as well. Bbq’d the last piece of musk ox.

730EFAE3-5A9A-4DDC-A62E-295898B57CBC.jpeg