Coyote ar platform

Darryle

WKR
Classified Approved
Have you given any thought to the new 6 ARC? Get a complete upper and put it on one of your current AR15's easy peasy and it even has factory ammo if you don't reload.
Excellent choice.....

I bought two different Aero Precision 6 ARC uppers from Brownells last year. 1st one shot so so, 2nd one was better. Killed a few coyotes with it, then sold it, and built an upper with a Shilen/Ranier Arms barrel.

This one is a f'ing hammer, 1/2 MOA with 87 Bergers at 3000.

Still waiting to pop it's cherry though.

This is exactly the route I went, mainly because I want the kids to use it for deer and needed a very adjustable stock for a 7yo, 12yo and a 16yo.

A little goofy video from Classic Firearms, but listen for the comment about Stag Arms and one of their employees using it to kill an Elk.

tbam160

FNG
22-250 would have to be in an AR10 ar15 could do 224 Valkyrie, 6.5 Grendel, or 6arc

That video is indeed goofy but it excites me lol I just picked up a CMMG 6mm ARC

2buffalo

Lil-Rokslider
I have s Bushmaster varminter that is a tack driver. I never feel under gunned but also don't shoot past 500.

ETtikka

WKR
Gonna be hard to be Larue for the money,regardless of caliber

I appreciate the fact that they make their own barrels, triggers, uppers, lowers, stocks, etc in Texas.