Coyote on my porch

swamphunter

Lil-Rokslider
Sitting around this morning doing my normal work from home and hear a ruckus on the front porch; which happens to be where our pet turkey likes to hang out when it rains. I open the door and there is a coyote chasing her off the porch. Luckily they went out toward the field. I was able to get ahold of the 7mm-08 and get her before she got our beloved turkey! Never thought one would be so brazen to come up on our front porch in broad daylight.
52824046e6510835e1cf8f4e011b0257.jpg

Sent from my SM-J737V using Tapatalk

WCB

WKR
We have a place in ND I was bow hunting in December. Sitting in the house watching a movie eatin dinner after the evening hunt. We have large picture window in the living room which my back was to. All of a sudden a Coyote started barking and I about crapped my pants. turned and looked out the window and 20yds away are 2 of them barking at me through the window.

Needless to say one didn't make it out of the glow of the yard light fast enough.

RickLB

FNG
That's brazen for sure. I have a friend that has them coming up to her porch, guess I need to get busy trying to thin that pack