Coyote prices..

Howler80

FNG
Hey all what are you expecting for your coyotes this year, seems like a low price what I heard, sorry if this subject is already started... Happy new years

lennywd87

Lil-Rokslider
Yeah that’s cash for carcass. 40 is for pristine silver white coats.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

The fur buyer that attended the Herman NE tournament this year told everyone they were not purchasing ANY pelts as he claimed everyone has over purchased and have pelts stacked up so they are essentially worthless around here in eastern NE and western IA.

Haven't tried to sell any, but from what I have heard/read they are worthless (except for heavies up north/out west). Going to get crafty this year and make stuff out of the nice ones I have.

WCB

WKR
1 fur buyer I know isn't even making his western MN route as those yotes are worthless. 30-40 for good yotes out of the dakotas and MT (on carcass) is what I have heard from the guys I know that have sold some already.

packer58

WKR
Damn, sounds like for us callers out west we're gonna have a rough time covering our fuel bill with this years market.

sneaky

"DADDY"
From the Idaho Trapper's Association sale last week. All put up fur, nothing green. The high price coyote ship has sailed gents, at least til the world opens back up
6b489d072cf29949c0bc65c3acfcd8fa.jpg

Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk

sneaky

"DADDY"
The coyotes that didn't sell had super high minimums on them. Those guys didn't get the memo that the demand isn't there anymore.

WCB

WKR
From the Idaho Trapper's Association sale last week. All put up fur, nothing green. The high price coyote ship has sailed gents, at least til the world opens back up
6b489d072cf29949c0bc65c3acfcd8fa.jpg

Who the hell paid $225 for a yote? Someone is going to have a really nice coat collar!

I won't even kill a red fox unless it is one I want to keep for a hanger. They are worth way more alive than $16...and here in MN and ND I know buyers aren't even offering to buy them. Coon is too much work to put up for $10.

Used to sell muskrats for $14-$16 in college. IMO with the coyote ruffed jacket craze going away trapping and fur buying/selling is done.

sneaky

"DADDY"
Not sure if it was a craft buyer or what that bid that top coyote. I'm pretty sure that whoever bought it isn't going to lose money on it and already had someone looking for a particular one. My cousin makes hats, so we can take low priced furs and turn them into high dollar hats.

4ester

WKR
Sold some coyotes last week.

On the carcass was $5-10 (best at $20)

Put up fur is $25-30 ($40 top)

Not a good market this year, but what do you do. Still gonna shoot them regardless.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk