CP3

rclouse79

WKR
Since this forum seems to field a lot of off topic crap I will throw this against the wall and see if it sticks. Is it a shock Chris Paul is considered a top point guard of all time and doesn’t have a ring after tonight’s performance? I am rooting for AZ, but he is going to have to empty the giant dump out of his panties and put on his big boy pants for the Suns to have a chance.

He's definitely streaky and I agree, I'm not sure where the hype has come from over the years. I still wish they would use Ayton more. The dude is a beast and he isn't being utilized.

Crusader

WKR
Yes, Paul was terrible, some brutal turnovers. Sometimes it seems like he tries to get a little too cute rather than just making the safe play. I think if Booker hadn't gotten into foul trouble he would have carried them to a win, he was incredibly hot. Still hoping PHX wins the series....

PG isn't a super deep position so it doesn't take much to be a top 10 PG of all time
It doesn't take too much to be a top 10 point guard all time? All things being equal that means you at minimum are a top 50 player all time.

Sent from my SM-G986U using Tapatalk

conley417

Lil-Rokslider
It doesn't take too much to be a top 10 point guard all time? All things being equal that means you at minimum are a top 50 player all time.

Sent from my SM-G986U using Tapatalk

Might just come from my dislike of some of the top PG's

Last edited:

Beendare

WKR
Yes, Paul was terrible, some brutal turnovers. Sometimes it seems like he tries to get a little too cute rather than just making the safe play. I think if Booker hadn't gotten into foul trouble he would have carried them to a win, he was incredibly hot. Still hoping PHX wins the series....
Yep, too cute. Paul is an amazing player but when they focus on guarding him, he shoots poorly.

Contrast that to a player like Curry where they not only guard him but double team him and / or put a body on him constantly- one of the all time greats for sure.

I lost it for the NBA when they got so political and haven’t been watching. I have a hard time with guys making $10,000,000 a year talking about how bad they have it.