CPW posts Wolf sighting

405d66de2a53e4035da66d366e60826d.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

OP
Topo_trekker
I believe they’re finally admitting to the rumors that have been going so the pro-wolf groups will lay off the reintroduction efforts.

Phaseolus

WKR
I’m good with allowing re-establishment conditionally. 1: State Wildlife Biologist will set population limits and hunters will be used to manage wolf populations as needed. 2. Our Gay Governor and his First Gentlemen ( a vegan animal rights activist) are not allowed to have any input on managing wolf populations.

ndbuck09

WKR
Or has some group already worked under the table to release some wolves there, complete with collaring them for research?

Okhotnik

WKR
I’m good with allowing re-establishment conditionally. 1: State Wildlife Biologist will set population limits and hunters will be used to manage wolf populations as needed. 2. Our Gay Governor and his First Gentlemen ( a vegan animal rights activist) are not allowed to have any input on managing wolf populations.
No offense but you’re very naive in your wishes

Hunting alone won’t control wolf populations
They reproduce too rapidly, are very adaptable and intelligent

Have to allow trapping, area erial shooting and some cases poison like in Montana Idaho and Wyoming

Never happen in Colorado and your well funded anti hunting groups will just file lawsuits like in Wisconsin Michigan and Minnesota

Careful what you wish for

Cbled

Lil-Rokslider

You should check into how many wolves hunters can realistically kill. Up here in BC resident hunters barely put a dent in wolf numbers. Before you know it trapping/aerial gunning will be needed. If your government is made up of animal rights activists .....well good luck with that.

That never works. The enviro groups will ALWAYS sue even after the objectives are met. There is nothing that can prevent it from happening. They know it and the agencies know it.

Sent from my SM-G965U using Tapatalk

Okhotnik

WKR
You should check into how many wolves hunters can realistically kill. Up here in BC resident hunters barely put a dent in wolf numbers. Before you know it trapping/aerial gunning will be needed. If your government is made up of animal rights activists .....well good luck with that.

You guys up in BC are the best input on here when it comes to wolves

Of course you always have the guys that live in Cities romanticize about their precious wolves

Phaseolus

WKR
What does being gay have to do with wildlife management? Seriously. Get out of here with that stuff.
Gay by itself has nothing to do with it. But our Governor and his “First Gentleman” especially are pushing their vegan animal rights activism as a platform. That’s why wolves in Colorado should be a no go.

sneaky

"DADDY"
What does being gay have to do with wildlife management? Seriously. Get out of here with that stuff.
Maybe it's because you can't have a conversation with anyone who is gay, or a vegan, without them telling you at least 3 damn times. I have zero problem with his statement as it lays out exactly who will be setting policy in Colorado. We can always cue up the Navy jokes...

Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk

That’s why I said “conditionally”. I know those conditions will never be met.
But there is no "conditionally." They can agree to it in writing and still turn around and sue. Or some other group can. Perhaps there is.some cynicism in the word conditionally and I am just missing it.

Sent from my SM-G965U using Tapatalk

ndbuck09

WKR
I mean, the aspect of sexual orientation of the Gov, definitely beyond a statistical certainty, outlines this guy's undoubtedly correlated liberal viewpoint on wildlife and wolves and animal rights situations. So it highlights the most definite hardcore liberalism of the said man and all that brings with it. I can assure you the only thing this guy aligns on with any of us is the aspect of Public Lands and keeping them.

Mosby

WKR
I read that each wolf kills about 15 elk per year. Just elk. Doesn't include deer, moose, sheep, goats etc.,

No thanks. Hunting is tough enough as it is.

Here is a good article about wolves and their impact:

cnelk

WKR
That collar data is already being monitored and a 'press release' will be coming soon.
If that wolf was killed, we would have already heard about it.

ODB

WKR
I mean, the aspect of sexual orientation of the Gov, definitely beyond a statistical certainty, outlines this guy's undoubtedly correlated liberal viewpoint on wildlife and wolves and animal rights situations. So it highlights the most definite hardcore liberalism of the said man and all that brings with it. I can assure you the only thing this guy aligns on with any of us is the aspect of Public Lands and keeping them.

And to view this in reverse; this is a perfect example why putting on blinders and supporting someone SOLELY on the basis of their public lands stance is short-sighted. But still, people and organizations do...