CPW: Secondary Draw List?

el_jefe_pescado

Lil-Rokslider
Any insiders when the Secondary Draw List is going to be published? The CPW website says “early June” but I have seen anything yet...

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

The 15th, next Tuesday. Just a rumor from someone who claims he spoke with CPW…

You can check draw reports now to see what went to leftover. Then a few tags will be added that weren’t paid for I guess

Phaseolus

WKR
Hopefully you checked the box ‘be included in secondary draw’ box when you applied in the first draw.

PassCreek

FNG
You can apply in the secondary without applying in the Primary.

OP
el_jefe_pescado

el_jefe_pescado

Lil-Rokslider
The only place in line you lose is to youth applicants. Youths get first crack.

The website has changed from “early June” to “mid June”. Whatever that means.

I’m glad someone else saw that switcharoo…I thought I was going crazy for a second.

robby denning

Administrator
Staff member
OK, now that deadline has passed to apply, I checked https://cpw.state.co.us/secondary-draw for the draw results date and didn't see. Like Jodi shows me where the milk is in the fridge, I'm sure one of you guys are going to show me!

Anyone know?

And how do we find out? Just like the normal draw by logging into our CPW account?

thanks

street

WKR
Anyone know if there will be a draw recap? Just wondering if my odds were 30% or 3%

ericF

WKR
Anyone know if there will be a draw recap? Just wondering if my odds were 30% or 3%
Probably closer to 0%. Youth have 100% preference and my son didn't draw either the deer tag which had 8 left or the Antelope tag with 2 left which means there were quite a few youth being put in. If there were alot of tags left then you might have had a chance, but anything desireable and less that 10 tags probably got scooped up by youth. I'll also be really interested in the numbers. I'm guessing that people will figure out they have no chance next year and the number of people will drop quite a bit.

Titan_Bow

WKR
As a father of two, I appreciate the fact that kids are getting preference. I do however wish they would have just called it the Youth Draw instead of Secondary draw