CPW: Secondary Draw List?

street

WKR
So the non youth unsuccessful residents donated $86k.

NR came in at 45k.

Deer*

KAGR

FNG
Thanks for the draw recap link. I got nothing on the secondary draw

Ten Bears

WKR
Thanks for posting. After reading through this, I feel like there will be an article or video telling us to increase your draw odds by having some kids.

Followed by “cheats” and “life hacks” on successfully breeding your lady.

billoo349

Lil-Rokslider
So am I understanding this correctly? If there is one tag in the secondary draw and 1,000 adults and one youth apply for it, it's 100% going to the youth?

Sent from my moto z4 using Tapatalk

Grumman

WKR
So am I understanding this correctly? If there is one tag in the secondary draw and 1,000 adults and one youth apply for it, it's 100% going to the youth?

That is my understanding of how it works.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Jethro

WKR

You are understanding it correctly. The bad news is that many of us donated 7 or 9 $ to be entered in a drawing that we had 0% chance of drawing. The good news is if you buy a Megamillions ticket for tonight, your odds of winning that will be higher than your CO draw odds.

CoHiCntry

WKR
You are understanding it correctly. The bad news is that many of us donated 7 or 9 $ to be entered in a drawing that we had 0% chance of drawing.
You didn’t know this before you made your donation? It wasn’t a secret.

billoo349

Lil-Rokslider
You are understanding it correctly. The bad news is that many of us donated 7 or 9 $ to be entered in a drawing that we had 0% chance of drawing. The good news is if you buy a Megamillions ticket for tonight, your odds of winning that will be higher than your CO draw odds.
Wtf. I thought I was going to like this way better then how it was before but before I at least had a miniscule chance of getting a low quota tag if I had a fast internet connection. Now there is no chance at all. 100% preference to youth is ridiculous

robby denning

Administrator
Staff member
For those that were unsuccessful in the Secondary Draw, there is still an opportunity to hunt

There are 16,766 elk tags and 5,742 deer tags that will go on Leftover List.

That’s a lot of hunting right there. Plus any turnback tags returned after the secondary draw. They’re hard to get but like we all say on here “so there is a chance?!”

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

satchamo

WKR
For those that were unsuccessful in the Secondary Draw, there is still an opportunity to hunt

There are 16,766 elk tags and 5,742 deer tags that will go on Leftover List.

How is this possible? Was there even this many available for the secondary?