crap!!

littlebuf

Banned
i just broke the string on my 5 string stuff kifaru stuff sack! this thing is basicly brand new,used it maybe three times and love how it packs down. i sent angie a email and i really hope they can get me one before elk season,it took a while for this one to show up.this freakin sucks

• Banned
OP
littlebuf

littlebuf

Banned
they've got real good track record on customer service.we'll see how they do here,Ive spent my share of money with them....

dotman

WKR
You really must have been pulling hard to do that? Mine snugs up with little but even effort, I also snug up from outside in so right, left, right, left outside in tightening evenly and do this multiple times before i'm at my final compression.

• Banned
OP
littlebuf

littlebuf

Banned
same way i do it.ive only used this stuff sack a few times so its not like theres was a ton of wear and tear on it.could just be a bad string.at any rate i need a new one in under 2 weeks

• Banned
OP
littlebuf

littlebuf

Banned
thanks a ton Aron. just to set the record straight i love this stuff sack,that's kinda why i was freaking out when i broke it two weeks before elk season.by no means will it deter me from owning,using and buying more of the same style stuff sack.they really are great.

Aron Snyder

WKR
Rokslide Sponsor
No worries brother, we'll take care of you!

Give me a call in the AM as well (need a reminder), around 9 would be great.

Thanks

720-937-1418

Aron Snyder

WKR
Rokslide Sponsor
A new compression sack was sent the next day.

Keep me posted on your season LB and I'll give you a call next time I get out of the field.