Cravings

H'n'F

Lil-Rokslider
Ok folks, I need some advice. I've caught a case of the cravings and I can't seem to shake them. I can usually sneak in a cheat meal or a reefed day and kick the urge to binge but once I got down into the single digit body fat range, it's like I'm addicted to crack and I cant satiate the sugar urge. I've been through it before and have usually been able to get back on track after a weekend binge but I really want to stop the binge behavior and this one is hanging on tight. Anyone else have this happen to them and find a solution? I know it's a bit of a hormonal issue with leptin and T3 levels but I haven't been able to dial in a good mechanism for avoiding the binge. This is the last ditch effort before I have to break down and spend the money on a nutritionist. Thanks for any insight anyone may have.

jmez

WKR
I doubt it has much to do with hormones. Your body knows what you need. If you are into the single digits for BF your likely in a negative energy balance and carbs would be the preferred source.

LJ Buck

WKR
Maintaining singel digits is not easy unless you have the genetics. Take a look at IIFIYM (If it fits in your Macros)