CRAZY DEAL!!-- $98 for Under Armour Ridge Reaper Down Pants

PistolPete

Lil-Rokslider
I think I’ve changed my mind on this set - anyone want an XL parka and pants? I’ll eat shipping and sell for $250 - exactly what I paid. Let me know, thanks.

KU_Geo

WKR
Anyone want to trade a pair of xl for my large? Still brand new. Large fit me fine in the wait but are snug in the thighs. Otherwise I am going have to lay off the squats for a while...

NDGuy

WKR
Got mine looks to be good stuff...however man the jacket is LOOOOOONG on these holy shit.

I am 5'6" and the large jacket makes me feel like I'm a kid wearing my dad's coat with a butt flap lol

If anyone has a medium they want to swap I'd be interested in doing so.

Last edited:

NDGuy

WKR
The jacket - Medium is PLENTY big enough. I put on my Sitka Jetstream, and the puffy over that. Plenty of room. Didn't even bother taking the Large out of the package.
Brendan how long is the M parka? I bought a large because I have wide shoulders but man the thing feels like a dress on me, it goes probably 6" past my waist. I am debating swapping it for a medium.

Brendan

WKR
Brendan how long is the M parka? I bought a large because I have wide shoulders but man the thing feels like a dress on me, it goes probably 6" past my waist. I am debating swapping it for a medium.

The medium goes a good bit past my waist, not excessively so. Arms at my side, no drawstrings tightened - probably right to my crotch. Arms above my head - pretty much right to my belt line.

jt4

WKR
I've got an XL in both down jacket and pants I may sell that I've worn once if anyone is interested.

redbarn

FNG
I bought the XL pants, and way too short for me at 6'4". Tried them on and never wore them again. I will sell and ship for what I paid- $104.97 including normal PP.

corncob

WKR
I bought the XL pants, and way too short for me at 6'4". Tried them on and never wore them again. I will sell and ship for what I paid- $104.97 including normal PP.

Thanks! Although after so more research in this thread, it sounds like a need a Large. 5'11", 190 lbs. I think I would be swimming in an XL even with a thermal and pants underneath.