CRAZY DEAL!!-- $98 for Under Armour Ridge Reaper Down Pants

paulnack

FNG
Reading thru this thread I see some guys periodically looking for parkas/pants. Check eBay, I see a bunch on there NWT for 1/2 the sticker price.

NDGuy

WKR
Reading thru this thread I see some guys periodically looking for parkas/pants. Check eBay, I see a bunch on there NWT for 1/2 the sticker price.
The parka fits great above the waist but it's like a dress below it lol

bcar

Lil-Rokslider
Guys... been wearing these pants the last few days in Iowa... I'm am very happy with the warmth they provide while tree stand hunting. Temps around freezing with 10-15 mph winds wearing merino base and attacks and they are toasty warm. They are also quieter than your typical "puffy" material, or could just be that your legs don't actually move much when in a treestand.

VernAK

WKR
I bought the pants and hooded jacket and i love it..
on a recent caribou hunt, i could hear hooves clicking outside my tent before daylight......eased out of the bag into my puffies and put coffee on.......i sat there for several hours at dawn and watched 1k+ caribou migrate through while i drank coffee.....the drawstring on the coat bottom snugs up around the hips to keep drafts out.......it was a hell of a buy.

Wore the pants this past week in CO. Got down to near 30 below one night. Solid pants. Even hiked with them underneath one day. Was a great deal.

NDGuy

WKR
How did everyone like their set this year? I finally got the chance to try it out and the stuff seems pretty warm. I wore it down into the 20s and was comfortable.

Fdh

Lil-Rokslider
Used the down jacket and pants up Michigan, put on while in blind. Like putting a down blanket over ya. Worked well have not seen the sale price they had last year though.

nal5080

FNG
I have a set of Medium pants that I bought off Ebay (brand new w/ tags) that are too small for me. Would anyone be interested in trading for a set of Large? I'd be willing to sell them as well.

bcar

Lil-Rokslider
I have a set of Medium pants that I bought off Ebay (brand new w/ tags) that are too small for me. Would anyone be interested in trading for a set of Large? I'd be willing to sell them as well.
how much to sell?

OP
GotDraw?

GotDraw?

WKR
PM sent, I am interested in buying them but you did not list a price. HOw much?

JL

eyeguy

Lil-Rokslider
If anyone wants a pair of med size down pants and cant find the under armor version. I have a very clean pair of vintage eddie bauer green with short zipper at bottom down pants I would sell. I have a 36 inch waist and am 6ft 4 and can wear them but i havent they are just a little to tight.