CRAZY DEAL!!-- $98 for Under Armour Ridge Reaper Down Pants

Mulyhuntr

WKR
These definitely weren’t made for someone over 6’. Look like high waters on me (6’4”). The large fits my waist perfect (34), but I don’t know what UA was thinking on length. XLs should be here next week for me to try.

Brendan

WKR
Bought the down pants and the down parka, here's my fit review.

I am 5'11" and will run anywhere from 175 on the low side, to 185 on the high side. 43" chest. Sport coat will usually be a slim / athletic fit 40. I wear 32 waist jeans - but off the shelf work like crap for me. Big legs. Wear barbell's loosest fit right now for jeans.

The jacket - Medium is PLENTY big enough. I put on my Sitka Jetstream, and the puffy over that. Plenty of room. Didn't even bother taking the Large out of the package.

The puffy pants. Size Large - Threw them on over a pair of carhartt's. They fit, but not a ton of room after that. I'm thinking the XL's would be way too big, although I didn't get a pair to try.

By the way - these are definitely not "Bowhunting Whitetail in a Treestand Quiet". Outer Surface reminds me of a kifaru LPP in terms of feel / noise. Maybe a hair quieter.

If anyone got a medium parka they are gonna return, shoot me a PM!
Thanks in advance!

Team4LongGun

SUPER MODERATOR
Staff member
I bought the puffy pants for elk hunts and long sits glassing. They fit perfect-EXCEPT I didn’t size up to go over my hunting pants....so I got send em back for an exchange.....😡😡

Got to try out the pants over the weekend. Extremely warm! They are a little noisy but not too bad. These will find a permanent home in my pack. I wear a 34x34 and the large is almost too short but workable. Waist was about perfect.

Just got my large pants (5'11" 190lbs). A little tight in the legs like everyone has said but ok. My only complaint is that you cant fully separate each leg. If i was to wear a wind breaking shell for hiking in, i cant just drop trou when i get there and zip these on as easily as if they fully separated. Seems like a no brainer. Maybe im missing something.

Wrench

WKR
My down pants showed up. I'm a 34x34 and the large is perfect over a pair of pants and thermals. Definitely worth the price.

Thanks for the heads up fellas - I got jacket and pants in XL and blown away by the quality and the deal. I’m 6-3 and 220, pants are perfect, jacket a little roomy but will be great over my other stuff.

sndmn11

WKR
Just got my large pants (5'11" 190lbs). A little tight in the legs like everyone has said but ok. My only complaint is that you cant fully separate each leg. If i was to wear a wind breaking shell for hiking in, i cant just drop trou when i get there and zip these on as easily as if they fully separated. Seems like a no brainer. Maybe im missing something.
They separate at the waist....if you are talking about the down pants.

Like i said, i may be looking at this wrong...but if the pant doesnt completely detatch on both sides, you cant put them on under another pair of pants without taking your boots off.
Like i said, could be looking at this wrong.

schwaf

Lil-Rokslider
Like i said, i may be looking at this wrong...but if the pant doesnt completely detatch on both sides, you cant put them on under another pair of pants without taking your boots off.
Like i said, could be looking at this wrong.

The zipper detaches from the waist and zips towards your feet. Really liking these pants so far. Excited to try them in the field.

Mulyhuntr

WKR
Got the XLs finally and they were clearly made for a short fat guy. Still way too short for a 34” inseam and about 4” too big for a 34” waist. Guess I’ll stick with the too short large.

Zbot

WKR
Kept me plenty warm chasing late season mulies this past weekend. The large is a little big on me but I’ll live.

Attachments

• 2743FDE9-5027-4F0B-866C-CAF60ADD4068.jpeg
    2743FDE9-5027-4F0B-866C-CAF60ADD4068.jpeg
    256.1 KB · Views: 182