Creepy experiences in the backcountry

scp

Lil-Rokslider
Recently watched a movie available on Amazon Prime Video called Missing 411-The Hunted. It is about a series of unexplained missing hunter stories from different areas in the US. It was actually pretty good...and a little creepy. Based on a book from a series of missing person stories by investigative author Dave Paulides. He is a former police detective and has researched hundreds and hundreds of missing person cases in depth. I was googling each of the missing hunter stories as I was watching the movie and they are all bona fide unsolved cases. If you’re a twitchy person when it comes to stuff like this, I don’t recommend watching it until after your upcoming solo hunt...

K

Kootenay Hunter

I found someone's ID along a relatively unused trail once. It had expired for at least two years. I googled the person when I got home and nothing came up. They were also from another province. Weirdest thing was that it was just a DL, not a wallet or other cards....

anybody being following the weird disappearances, murders and manhunts in BC this summer?

https://www.cbc.ca/news/canada/brit...appearances-of-4-men-somehow-linked-1.5232132

https://globalnews.ca/news/5718000/manitoba-manhunt-day-11-funeral/

*zap*

WKR
I am working on a house in the country that has spirits present. Lots of strange stuff happening there. I have another 5 weeks of work to do...sitting in my truck eating lunch a week ago and hear the sound of someone tapping keys on the window behind me, no one was there. Other strange stuff also, the owner hears noises in the kitchen at 3am every night.

Recently watched a movie available on Amazon Prime Video called Missing 411-The Hunted. It is about a series of unexplained missing hunter stories from different areas in the US. It was actually pretty good...and a little creepy. Based on a book from a series of missing person stories by investigative author Dave Paulides. He is a former police detective and has researched hundreds and hundreds of missing person cases in depth. I was googling each of the missing hunter stories as I was watching the movie and they are all bona fide unsolved cases. If you’re a twitchy person when it comes to stuff like this, I don’t recommend watching it until after your upcoming solo hunt...
[/QUOT

Once on the side of a mountain I was climbing I came upon
I found a duffle bag full of little kids clothes buried under a pile of shale on the side of a mountain. Literally in the middle of nowhere, kinda wierded me out, put everything back the way I found it and kept moving.

Beendare

WKR
Hunting a spot in Eastern Nev and bumped into a loonatic in the woods. Seriously. We found out His family dumped him out there in a POS trailer and would bring him food once a month or so. Heard him screaming one night. Walking around in shit soaked clothes a knife and barefoot. This guy was certifiable. The guy was dangerous.... both from his attitude and the Cholera he was wearing.

We finally had to intimidate him not to pester us.