Creepy experiences in the backcountry

This might be a long one...

Was headed out early this past Saturday to enjoy the CO turkey opener. Planned on making a weekend out of it and was going to backpack in north of the Pouder river. As I was making my way down the winding road along the river, I saw a woman waving her arms frantically running down the side of the road.

To preface, there was an absolute lack of cell service, total dead spot, and it was pitch black - 4:15 am.

As I pull up alongside the woman and roll down my window I can see the blood on her face and what looked like a broken nose.

She starts screaming that her boyfriend is trying to kill her and she needs help getting away now. I make a panicked snap judgement and let her in the truck.

As we pull off and I look for a spot to turn around and head back into town she starts screaming again and points at a car sitting on the side of the road, "thats my boyfriend, you have to get me away from him". So I rip a Uturn and speed back into town.

He follows me for a mile or so, not like aggressively, just following behind. I reach a light that is red and just run that ******. He stays behind at the light.

She tells me that i can take her back to the hotel she was staying at, but I ask if her boyfriend knew that she was staying there, which she said yes, so obviously I can't take her there. I ask if she has any family in the area and it turns out her grandparents were about an hour away, which was no problem given the situation.

The next hour as we drive she details 3 years of absolute horror with this guy. Now I am 25 and have no children but it was bringing me to tears hearing what was done to her.

At the end we get to her grandparents house and her brother came out. Shook hands and told him what I saw, seemed that he was ready to murder the guy. Felt comfortable leaving her and went on my way.

Never know what you will run into away from the city before dawn...
Dang that’s crazy. Hopefully she gets some help and stays away from that guy

I am always a little disappointed when I get someone on trail cam and they didn’t moon it. I moon every one I find.
i think the best series of photos of people on trail camera was on my buddies camera. two guys walk by see it, one acts like a deer and the other shoots him. about 5 hours later they walk by again giving it thumbs up hauling a nice buck out.

I am working on a house in the country that has spirits present. Lots of strange stuff happening there. I have another 5 weeks of work to do...sitting in my truck eating lunch a week ago and hear the sound of someone tapping keys on the window behind me, no one was there. Other strange stuff also, the owner hears noises in the kitchen at 3am every night.
What ever happend with this