Crime in our area off the charts

Status
Not open for further replies.

Beendare

WKR
A Nordstroms near our home in Walnut Creek, Ca was just robbed by a crowd of about 80 people.
My wife shops in that store regularly.

News link here with cell phone video HERE
Somehow they caught 3 of them and at least one had a gun. ( now we have the Woke liberals attention!)

Im sure you have all heard of the crime in SF….most of which goes unreported so that the current crop of Woke politicians here can point to stats and claim its not that bad. Duh, as much as 400% goes unreported.

They don’t prosecute what they classify as petty crime here…supposedly under $950 in value. But then I had a $10,000 equipment trailer stolen locally 5 mo ago , with the crook on video and the cops don’t even try to pursue it. They tell me, “ You have insurance, right?” <face palm>

You have heard about all of the store closings in SF for some time now, Walgreens and CVS to name a few. Car windows broken at a crazy rate. The DA says let them go when my LEO buddy brings anyone in. Now when they see him in his patrol car, they flip him iff and break a windiw right in front if him, knowing he has his hands tied by the worthless mayor London Breed and the Soros sponsored DA Chesa Boudin.
LV robbery link here
LV Robbed

A couple days ago the Louis Vitton store got hit by the same type of crowd, smash abd grab, thousands of $$$ in merchandise. At the link, it was 11 stores all smash and grab- its becoming a sport for these crooks. After years of this stuff, Breed comes out of hiding and gets in front of the TV and starts talking tough. Ugh lady, you and Newsome CREATED this mess….must be an election on the horizon.

Remember the mess Newsome made here in CA when he is anoited by the Dems to run for president.

Its too predictable, the liberal woke policyis actually creating more criminals….

bsnedeker

WKR
OMG....I really hope that guy runs for president!

Sent from my SM-G960U using Tapatalk

sndmn11

WKR
Remember the mess Newsome made here in CA when he is anoited by the Dems to run for president.

I don't know anything about real life CA, but this caught my attention. What is going on CA that makes you think a governor who was nominated for a recall, would be nominated to be #47?

OP
Beendare

Beendare

WKR
It seems there are a bunch of stores that are closed here today because they are afraid of getting ransacked.

But of course the CA liberal politicians will claim this has nothing to do with their policies that created this mess….

*zap*

WKR
Probably best not to live in the dem controlled areas of the country since this situation will keep getting worse....where you live has lots to do with your quality of life.....

ZDR

WKR
When I was stationed in Mare Island, Ca in the 80s, Walnut Creek was an beautiful city, clean, great stores, nice restaurants. Sad to see this occurring.

I don't know how you manage to live in that state. I'd have a moral crisis on a weekly basis just knowing I'm indirectly supporting that lunacy with my tax dollars.

Sent from my SM-G996U1 using Tapatalk

Took the same words right out of my mouth…. How and why this is allowed baffles my mind. Can someone explain why looting these stores is ok

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

archp625

WKR
My neck of the woods is bad too. I live in a town of 76,000 people in North West Missouri. Whe nI was a kid you could leave your door unlocked and head to the lake and nothing would happen. Now murders, shootings, and general crime happens daily. To me its a drug problem. My parents have owned rental property since I was a kid and they used to only deal with drunks. They were mostly polite and would pay as long as you got there before they bought their booze. The drugies are way different.

Q child

WKR
There’s crime here in Alaska, but I don’t think your governor created it. Not sure what created it here.

Marble

WKR
I don't know how you manage to live in that state. I'd have a moral crisis on a weekly basis just knowing I'm indirectly supporting that lunacy with my tax dollars.

Sent from my SM-G996U1 using Tapatalk
In the staunchly conservative areas of the state this stuff doesn't happen. We have the same laws, but different policies and beliefs. Crime (mostly property crime) has continually risen since 2009, because of AB 109, and then again with I think prop 47, but thankfully the people and overall attitude of the people where I live have no tolerance.

It's not the golden state anymore. Which is really sad. I love the area I live in but have watched it go downhill since the mid 90s.

Sent from my SM-G986U using Tapatalk

Marble

WKR
Took the same words right out of my mouth…. How and why this is allowed baffles my mind. Can someone explain why looting these stores is ok

The way they view the incident is these people are victims of society and by arresting and prosecuting them, they are being victimized again. It's not their fault they are victims, they can't help themselves and because society has disenfranchised these criminals, it's our fault and we should help them more.

It's just dumb. Since the late 80s we had enjoyed excellent crime rates and supported the tax paying good people of the state by providing them a safe environment for their family and business. It's all the exact opposite now.

Sent from my SM-G986U using Tapatalk

ODB

WKR

There is literally a book out that defends looting.

many people see it as a means of redistribution and equity by an oppressed class

Status
Not open for further replies.