Crispi and Black Ovis - sold out already?

mdfanatic

FNG
Surely I can't be seeing this correctly - are they already out of stock on a size 10 for the insulated Nevada? That lasted all of a day.

i was on the site last night and did a search for size 9 and 2 options showed up in that size in Crispi. they went fast or they didn't get many of each....

sneaky

"DADDY"
Ha, glad I'm not the only one. Was gonna swing by there today and try on boots and pick up a pair. First three models I checked...out of stock already in my size. They're the new KUIU seems like. I don't care how good the boots are, if I can't get them there are other options that are available. Congrats to the handful who got their boots.

blackovis

Lil-Rokslider
Ha, glad I'm not the only one. Was gonna swing by there today and try on boots and pick up a pair. First three models I checked...out of stock already in my size. They're the new KUIU seems like. I don't care how good the boots are, if I can't get them there are other options that are available. Congrats to the handful who got their boots.
We are not sold out, we just did another restock today and will be receiving more boots very soon. If you don't see your size please contact our customer service team at 801-559-7556 during the day. Please don't compare us to the four letter K word as boots have been flying off the shelves as fast as we can put them on. I can assure you if for some reason we are out of your size it won't be for long!

Sent from my LG-K371 using Tapatalk

Last edited:

blackovis

Lil-Rokslider
Surely I can't be seeing this correctly - are they already out of stock on a size 10 for the insulated Nevada? That lasted all of a day.
We have had a lot of customers waiting for the boots and it was similar to a tidal wave when we put the first batch back in stock. Please call us tomorrow if you do not see that back in stock already. We did a re stock this afternoon and will continue to receive more in the next few weeks. Sorry for any confusion or frustration.

Sent from my LG-K371 using Tapatalk

OP
M

mdfanatic

FNG
Ordered just now from the Black Ovis website. Thank you for keeping us posted and up to date on the stock!

Tiger Rag

WKR
You mountain time zone guys are so spoiled (and very fortunate :cool:). All the great boot manufacturers in you neck of the woods to be able to try on. We southern guys have to order 2 or 3 sizes/brands and send back what doesn't work. I'm so used to trying on boots and sending back, it's no big deal anymore. You basically can't buy good boots around here (NC). Might get lucky and find a pair of Meindles at Cabelas I guess, but that's about it. I own a pair of Meindles.....but alas, I ordered them too - no Cabelas here when I got mine.

OP
M

mdfanatic

FNG
Tiger Rag - I'm in the same boat in Texas! We have an Academy Sports and Outdoors in my town, that's it. If I'm lucky, they'll have a Realtree camo shirt in size Large when I'm looking, but not most of the time. Like you, I order a couple sizes of everything. I'm sure BlackOvis and others hate me. I almost feel like I need to leave a tip in there when I send back the return. BUT - with no sales tax and free shipping, it's actually cheaper this way.

Tiger Rag

WKR
I've bought so many boots now (that I've kept), I've at least about figured out how to order the size. A couple questions about how they run to the store or manufacturer if not in the description or reviews and you can be right on 85% of the time. My low volume foot ends up being the biggest issue. I can't always solve that with proper insoles.

Black Ovis - you guys are doing a good job though!