Crispi boot dilemma

I'm looking at getting some new boots soon and have been looking into crispi but I am not sure what model I want. I leaning towards the Guide Gtx or the Mevada Gtx both uninsulated but to the amount of walking I do and the amount my feet sweat. What is everyone's opinions if you have owned these and does anyone have opinions on another I should look into?

Sent from my SM-G998U using Tapatalk

thinhorn_AK

"DADDY"
I have uninsulated guides, they are ok. I wish I’d gotten the hunters. I also have the birksdall and really like them.

schmalzy

WKR
I have uninsulated guides, they are ok. I wish I’d gotten the hunters. I also have the birksdall and really like them.

Same here with Briksdal. I use in warm weather without too much trouble. Very pleased with them.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

i have the briksdal uninsulated and really like them. I need a 1/2 bigger but I wore them turkey hunting in Alabama in 80 degree weather then wore them in Alaska moose hunting. Just good socks kept my feet warm. my Feet just get hot walking.

63-88

FNG
I love my Guide GTXs but my feet also don't sweat much. I can see them not being great for folks who sweat a bit.