Crispi Boot Leaks?

I'm curious how many guys are experiencing leaks in their Crispi boots. Mine lasted just over a year, but both boots leaked bad. My intention with the post is not to bash the company, but get an idea if it's a common problem, or if I just had a bad pair.

My boots were the valdres. Well taken care of, boots looked to be in great shape, but leak almost instantly when in wet situations.

I was unable to warranty them with Crispi, but Gore-Tex took care of me.

Have you had problems? Would like to know what models, wear, and problems you guys are seeing.

150plusB&C

Lil-Rokslider
Got a pair of thors and summits. Both have never leaked a drop. My buddy has a pair of thors bought at exactly the same time as mine and they leak bad.

As long as they fix em I’m good. Crispis are by far the best boots I’ve ever owned

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

OP
SpotNStalker
Got a pair of thors and summits. Both have never leaked a drop. My buddy has a pair of thors bought at exactly the same time as mine and they leak bad.

As long as they fix em I’m good. Crispis are by far the best boots I’ve ever owned

Was your buddy able to get them fixed?

EasilyExcited

Lil-Rokslider
A buddy just got a pair of wyomings that leaked out of the box. So he had wet feet the entire hunt. Now hes waiting probably 2 weeks minimum while the boots are shipped to crispi for "evalution" then a new pair is shipped back. The retailer would not give him new boots either. Fairly dissapointing

150plusB&C

Lil-Rokslider
No he never tried. He’s just that way. I would have sent an email immediately. But he makes stupid money so he don’t care. Yeah he sucks

SSIdaho

FNG
My Crispis are holding up great. My cousin has had problems with his though.

IrishnId

WKR
I have a pair of Guides and Summits. I haven't have had a wet sock yet. My summits are amazing the hell out of me. I've been pushing them for 9+ hours in rain and sloppy snow fully expecting a wet spot thru the cordura and haven't yet. Probably be going to the guides next week though.

Sent from my SM-G965U using Tapatalk