Crispi Boot Service?

Been looking at getting a pair of Crispi boots, and I know with Kenetrek and Schnees, you can send your boots back in years later and they will resole them, replace the rand, recondition the leather, etc.. Does Crispi offer that same service? I see nothing about it on their website.

Jumpalot

FNG
I've seen where people have sent them in and had them resoled. When I talked to them told me they can be resoled and rands redone.

Raghornklr

Lil-Rokslider
I've seen where people have sent them in and had them resoled. When I talked to them told me they can be resoled and rands redone.

I saw them at the spoertmans show in Portland and they said the same thing. I can’t for the life of me find out who to get in contact with to get it done.

Ndstevens

Lil-Rokslider
I just watched something with kendal (not sure of spelling) and he spoke of how they replace much more than just the actual soul of the boots. They do the eva foam and stuff above the rubber soul and I think the rand as well. I dont think it's free though cause it's a crispi- trained shoe cobbler here in the us that does the work. Not them.

Sent from my SM-G965U using Tapatalk

Block

WKR
I about wore the bottom off a pair of brand new Crispi Thor GTX in 2 weeks... was not impressed with their response. Last pair of crispis I buy...

I about wore the bottom off a pair of brand new Crispi Thor GTX in 2 weeks... was not impressed with their response. Last pair of crispis I buy...

Very interesting... could you please expand on this

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

boco7

FNG
I too am in the market for some new boots. I’m leaning towards crispi so this is good info. Thanks

I’m too new to reply to your post selling the Thors and the Nevada’s but I’m really interested in the Nevada’s if still available please PM me.

Block

WKR
Very interesting... could you please expand on this

Bought the Thors and after 2 weeks of very short hikes up glassing knobs in Az they showed significant loss of tread for such a short period. I emailed Crispi and basically just send them a picture saying I thought that was a very extreme amount of tread to lose that quick.. The response was pretty much just “Sorry that’s the trade off for light weight boots”

Jqualls

Lil-Rokslider
This is a bummer to hear. I just bought a pair of Thors. I guess we will see. I hope they last longer then a couple weeks. So far I have liked the boots.