Crispi Boot Sizing

justin84

Lil-Rokslider
I bought a pair of the uninsulated Wyomings the other week and decided to go with a 12.5 because I tend to be somewhere between a 12 and 13 depending on the brand. They fit well but they sure feel different than the old Danner Pronghorns I'm used to. Just heavier and chunkier, especially in the heel. It'll be good to test them out with a load.

I wear size 9-9.5 in almost everything and Colorado's in a 10 fit perfect with about .5-.75'' of space in the toe for me. I had some old cabelas boots that destroyed my toes walking so I purposely found some sized up.

HNTR918

WKR
I love the Crispi Thor 2's. They breath very well but are still waterproof. I'd go at least a .5 size larger, and think about going 1 full size larger if you will be hunting late season and want thicker socks to fit.

I've worn a 10 in everything but a pair of Meindles including the Crispi Nevadas, Guides, and Wild Rocks. I feel these Crispis have a wide heel and roomy toes. Overall higher volume boots.

I bought true size in both the Colorado's and Briksdal's. Both fit well, except with Brik's are a little more snug because of the narrower last used when they first came out and did not have any wider options.

thewileyone

Lil-Rokslider
I have the Crispi Guide's, I bought them a couple years ago and they run true to size. Danner/Lowa/Salomon/Crispi... all the same size for me. I put the superfeet trailblazers or the copper in mine. The green takes up too much room... FWIW, I would buy another set of Crispi's over any of those other boots. Good luck with your purchase. I think the Nevada's will be my next ones.

Wanting to upgrade my Danners to a pair of Crispis. I don’t have anywhere to try them on so just have to go for it.

I wear size 9.5 regular width in the Danners, but almost need a 10 as my 2nd toe (which is slightly longer than my big toe) will tickle the front of the boot on extreme down hills.

Any help is appreciated.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
I also wear a 9.5 regular. I recently bought the the Crispi Thor in 9.5. Should have bought a 10.

WYELK83

FNG
I wear 11 in Crispi, Danner and Kenetrek. Love my Crispi Guides. I wear the Crispi socks with them and have zero issues.

Torrey in Tahoe

Lil-Rokslider
I just received my crispi Nevadas. I am normally a size 11. Last boot was La Sportiva in size 11 (44.5). The crispis are the same, 11/44.5. I replaced the sportivas because they have a narrow toe box and actually caused some trauma to a couple toe nails (turned black). I was worried about the crispies being wide enough and considered getting the EE but went with the normal width after hearing how generous they are in the toe box. The Nevadas are actually slightly big. Correct length but roomy. They don't give my foot that encapsulated feeling. going to try 10.5 and see how they fit. Haven't worn 10.5 in a long time but we will see. Sounds like I'm the only one going down a size and not up.

Stingray

Lil-Rokslider
I wear a 12 or 12.5 in most shoes and boots. The size 12 Crispi Idaho fit well. The medium width Idaho are slightly wide for me and I need to tighten the laces considerably to lock in my heel. But otherwise, they’re great.

Ondavirg

Lil-Rokslider
I just received my crispi Nevadas. I am normally a size 11. Last boot was La Sportiva in size 11 (44.5). The crispis are the same, 11/44.5. I replaced the sportivas because they have a narrow toe box and actually caused some trauma to a couple toe nails (turned black). I was worried about the crispies being wide enough and considered getting the EE but went with the normal width after hearing how generous they are in the toe box. The Nevadas are actually slightly big. Correct length but roomy. They don't give my foot that encapsulated feeling. going to try 10.5 and see how they fit. Haven't worn 10.5 in a long time but we will see. Sounds like I'm the only one going down a size and not up.
I would have had to go down in size for the Nevada or the summit boots. I went with the Colorado and they were true to size fit me.

I had a similar experience with the Nevada, i wear a 10.5 in everything but that seemed to have a but too much slop for me in the heel.

Sent from my LM-G710VM using Tapatalk

Binz17

Lil-Rokslider
I have the uninsulated guides in wide, fit true to size. Much better boot than the pronghorns they replaced.

I really want to buy the cripi Idaho or the guide. When I tried them on all on I ended up liking how the Nevada fit the best. I am still am not completely sold though. I want a taller boot for more support + less chance of water getting in. I ordered a pair of schnees timberlines because they were having a killer sale. I am disappointed that the arc and heel of my left foot don't like the timberlines. So now I am back to driving myself crazy about what crispi to get again. It gets hot here in Northern California so I am leaning towards the Idaho.

Wanting to upgrade my Danners to a pair of Crispis. I don’t have anywhere to try them on so just have to go for it.

I wear size 9.5 regular width in the Danners, but almost need a 10 as my 2nd toe (which is slightly longer than my big toe) will tickle the front of the boot on extreme down hills.

Any help is appreciated.

I would definitely go at least a half size bigger in crispies. I bought the guides and they felt good in the shop but once I call them out and they were definitely has size small and it gave me some serious told issues that I’m still dealing with.