Crispi Boots back in stock on BlackOvis including new models!

blackovis

Lil-Rokslider
If you have been waiting to pick up a pair of Crispi boots but haven't seen your size or you have been waiting to get one of the new 2017 models, they are In-Stock now! If you don't see your size or if you have any questions, please give us a call and we will be happy to help you out.

801-559-7556

Benjblt

WKR
If you have been waiting to pick up a pair of Crispi boots but haven't seen your size or you have been waiting to get one of the new 2017 models, they are In-Stock now! If you don't see your size or if you have any questions, please give us a call and we will be happy to help you out.

801-559-7556
Just ordered the new Dakotas!

Sent from my SM-G920V using Tapatalk

coachjdub

Lil-Rokslider
Just ordered the new Dakotas!

Sent from my SM-G920V using Tapatalk

Awesome! You will have to let us know how you like them. They look light, comfortable and the specs would imply they are plenty supportive. I am wondering about the waterproofness of them.

Benjblt

WKR
Awesome! You will have to let us know how you like them. They look light, comfortable and the specs would imply they are plenty supportive. I am wondering about the waterproofness of them.

If they feel comfortable and I keep them I'll be sure to post a little review on them. I'm just hoping they feel good on my foot so that my search for a non-insulated boot can be done!

OP
blackovis

blackovis

Lil-Rokslider
They should be just as waterproof as the rest of the Crispi boots since they all use the full Gore-Tex bootie

OP
blackovis

blackovis

Lil-Rokslider
Depends on the temperature and activity level more than anything but the Wildrock is definitely better suited for more extreme cold/lower activity hunts due to the 400 grams of Primaloft Insulation. The Nevada is better suited to higher activity levels in mild to cold temps (depends on how hot/cold your feet run.) The Nevada is definitely not what I would want to wear on a 10 degree F day in a treestand or glassing for long periods.

My feet run very warm and I have used my un-insulated Idahos down to 0 degrees F but it was a very physically active hunt covering 10 miles in snow depths of 1-2.5ft in rugged terrain. If I stopped for more than 10 minutes my feet would freeze.

mdfanatic

FNG
Yeah, activity level varies from year to year, hunt to hunt. Typically, I wear my uninsulated boots all the time, regardless. This year I'm going to NW Wyoming the last week of October, horseback hunt. I will bring my pac boots as well, so that's why I was sort of leaning towards the Nevada's.

Do any in the new line have as wide of a toe box as the Idaho's? I have a very wide foot and the Idaho's in a size up and wide barely fit, so I can't go any more narrow. Also, would like some more info on sole stiffness on the new models. Can you please put the "flex rating" on the website? Kind of annoying to have to watch to the end of the video to get the info.

sneaky

"DADDY"
Ha, in stock? Only if you wear certain sizes. Got the email Monday night, planned on stopping in today and picking up a pair. Sold out in the first three options on my list. BS

OP
blackovis

blackovis

Lil-Rokslider
Ha, in stock? Only if you wear certain sizes. Got the email Monday night, planned on stopping in today and picking up a pair. Sold out in the first three options on my list. BS

Sneaky, we sold a ton of boots over the last few days and literally just re-stocked them. Let me know if you still aren't seeing the size you need on the site as available though.

OP
blackovis

blackovis

Lil-Rokslider
We are working on getting the Flex ratings up on the website as we speak so hopefully that will be up today or tomorrow. The width on the Idaho and Wyoming toe box is generally wider than the rest of the line but I will see if there is one that has a similar toe box width. The Thor feels plenty wide for me in the toe box compared to my Idahos but I'm in a D width not EE. I will get back to you on that today or tomorrow.

OP
blackovis

blackovis

Lil-Rokslider
From my experience I wear the same size in Salomon Speedcross 3's as I do in my all the Crispi boots I wear. The Salomons for me were a touch on the narrow side compared to Crispi. I hope that is helpful!

We are working on getting the Flex ratings up on the website as we speak so hopefully that will be up today or tomorrow. The width on the Idaho and Wyoming toe box is generally wider than the rest of the line but I will see if there is one that has a similar toe box width. The Thor feels plenty wide for me in the toe box compared to my Idahos but I'm in a D width not EE. I will get back to you on that today or tomorrow.

Thanks. It looks like the Dakota's may be pretty wide based on pictures but it's hard to tell. I certainly can't go any more narrow than the Idaho's as I have a size 12 4E-6E foot, but the 12.5W Idaho's fit well enough.