Crispi Boots in Canada??

Big Nasty

Lil-Rokslider
Where can we find these Crispi boots in Canada??? I'm not paying $50 CAD for shipping and who knows how much for Duty. You think somewhere would sell these in the big country of Canada. Dropping $500 bones a pair of boots we can't even try on to see if we like them or what the different types even look like. The reviews on here are great but not the same as seeing them and trying them on your feet. You think there would be a market for these up here.

OP
Big Nasty

Big Nasty

Lil-Rokslider
The problem isn't getting the boots, My rant was more about not being able to see the different boots and trying them on. I think Crispi is leaving a lot of money on the table for not having retailers in Canada. Anyways I did bite the bullet and ordered the thor GTX to use this summer and early season sheep hunting. Hopefully they are what I'm thinking they are.

albravo

FNG
Updating this thread-- I found them at Great North Precision, in Kelowna oddly enough. I'm looking for somewhere in Vancouver. Not much luck searching on the web.

albravo

FNG
I ended up finding Zamberlan Wasatch boots at BassPro in Tsawwassen. Actually I found them on the BassPro website which is for US customers only, but I emailed the GM of the store and he forwarded my query to the softgoods manager. They had the exact boots I was looking for, a bit cheaper than the US price on line, and they sent them out by courier. I had them 24 hours later. A teeny bit tight on the side of my big toe but nothing that a little stretch won't cure. Love them so far.

Drewbert

FNG
I ended up finding Zamberlan Wasatch boots at BassPro in Tsawwassen. Actually I found them on the BassPro website which is for US customers only, but I emailed the GM of the store and he forwarded my query to the softgoods manager. They had the exact boots I was looking for, a bit cheaper than the US price on line, and they sent them out by courier. I had them 24 hours later. A teeny bit tight on the side of my big toe but nothing that a little stretch won't cure. Love them so far.
Im not sure if you're still continuing to look for Crispi... but Victory Ridge Sports located in Barrie, Ontario has them.