Crispi Boots

Pretty new to Rokslide forums but wanted to post about my experience so far with Crispi boots. I am from the midwest and really only have experience with the usual boots: Danner, Irish Setter etc. Some buddies and I decided to put in for Mule Deer tags in Colorado this year so looking at new boots and other gear for the western hunt. I have been reading everything I can about different brands and found a great deal on a pair of CRISPI BRIKSDAL GTX boots I couldn't pass up and ordered them. I have been using them for about a week now and all I can say is WOW! So far they are the most comfortable boot I have ever owned and could not be happier, can't wait to use them in the high country.

You Definitely get what you pay for!

That is good to hear. I have my search for elk rifle season boots narrowed down to these and lowa tibets. The crispi Briksdal gtx looks to be the front runner due to them having some insulation. I like the colors on the stiffer Briksdal more but their is now way I'll need a boot with a 5 flex rating for hunting Montans unless I was going into the western portion of the state. If by some chance you have worn a pair of danner pronghorn 400 g, how do these compare in terms of warmth and feel?

Sent from my SM-G965U1 using Tapatalk

OP
Siscokid10
My boots I wear now are Danner Proghorn 400g and the Crispi's just have a different feel. Mine Crispi's are 4 flex and I was worried that they would be too stiff but for the few weeks I have used that I like how stiff they are. They feel different than anything I have wore (in a good way), they are snug but not tight. Lighter and not as clunky as my Danners. It doesn't even feel like you have boots on.
As for warmth I'm not sure yet because it has been pretty warm since I bought them but the way they are feeling early is they should be as warm as the Danners just because of the fit.

SpookySpectre308

Lil-Rokslider
I'm in almost exactly the same boat. My feet run hot and sweat like crazy so I just went and tried on some Colorado GTX since a local store just came back on line. Holy cr@p are they a lot different (in my case better) than all the Danners, Irish Setters and Rocky's I have plaguing my hunting room racks. There is no slipping around in the heel and it just fits better all around.

schmalzy

WKR
I just picked up a used pair of Briksdals from [mention]RAM190Hog [/mention] (who was excellent to deal with. Boots in great condition and packaged very well) and really like them so far wearing around house. I have a lower volume foot and these feel great. Tried on after a 4 mile ruck and felt great. I was a little concerned they’d be too stiff but with the rocker they’re pretty damn comfortable to walk in. I’d say length wise they’re very comparable to ASICS/Nike’s. I wear a 13 for running and these are 12.5. I put them on after having tucked and still had a touch of room in the toe box.

Will report after putting some miles under the pack with them.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

wardl_3

Lil-Rokslider
Have 2 pair of crispi thor boots. Cant say anythn bad about them!

rmr2k14

FNG
just got some uninsulated Nevadas, fit is amazing its weird they are stiff enough but they don't feel like I'm wearing boots.