Crispi Briksdal-foot numbness

davep1122

FNG
Anyone ever experience numbness to the bottom of the foot after use? I have no numbness during, but after both feet will be numb on the bottom for several hours after wearing them, even for short period of time. I talked to Crispi customer service and they thought might not be enough room in height on foot. The boots don't feel too tight. Could it be due to stiffness of the boot? I tried on the Nevada's previously and they just feel too loose on my heel. Wondering if I need to try different boots (Nevada's for more than a couple walks in house) or give the Briksdal more time? Also, tried superfeet inserts, didn't help.

Thanks.

Never has numbness, but yes the briksdals are a very stiff boot. After about 50 miles they started to feel better imo. I run the superfeet insoles as well

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

rm06

WKR
I get alpine toe on my left foot wearing stiff boots, they certainly are a different dynamic than regular boots, especially when laced tightly there's very little give which is more or less the idea. I don't own the Briksdal specifically but it is something I've noticed with stiff soled or mountaineering type boots, some affect me more than others, the Lowa Tibets were hell on the balls of my feet.

Jordan Budd

Super Moderator
Staff member
For whatever reason on my Briksdals, my feet do better with the factory insoles. Every other Crispi I’ve tried the superfeet guides are my go to. I haven’t had numbness on the bottom of my feet though.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Evergreen

WKR
I'm with Jordan, my feet are doing better with factory insole. I use either the green or orange superfeet in my other boots.