CRISPI Briksdal GTX Insulated 200g

J.J.Boo

Lil-Rokslider
Hi Y'all,

Seeing if anyone has used the insulated Brikdals in the summertime and if its to hot.

I know its not a lot of insulation but how did they do when it was lets say really hot summer days?

Also how was the fit? and do you need to go up 1/2 size?

thanks!

Vandy321

WKR
I've worn mine year 'round for 3 years in CO. No issues. AZ would be a different story.

Sizing is spot on.

Tahoe1305

WKR
Wore mine on rucks in Germany to break them in during the summer. 80-90 degrees. My feet sweat but we were moving good. No issues didn’t feel they were any warmer than my other hiking shoes.

OP
J

J.J.Boo

Lil-Rokslider
Wore mine on rucks in Germany to break them in during the summer. 80-90 degrees. My feet sweat but we were moving good. No issues didn’t feel they were any warmer than my other hiking shoes.
I agree I feel like NI to 200g is not a lot and wouldn't make that much difference

Gorencb

FNG
I cant help with the insulation but if you are unfamiliar with the fit of them DO go a 1/2 up. It is a narrow boot (in a comfortable way) all the way through the toe box. I have a narrow foot with a high arch and it is by far the most comfortable boot that I've worn.. for me they feel better than the Nevada & Wildrock.