Crispi Colorado Fitment

I recently purchased a pair of Crispi Colorados and after one hike I had terrible blisters. Wondering if anyone has experienced the same and if it is a break-in issue or a fitment issue? I had a decent break-in period with my Kenetrek Mountain Extremes, but the blisters weren't as bad as the Crispi gave me. Wondering if I should just sell them before putting any miles on them or if I should give them a chance.
Thanks!

Kotaman

WKR
Mine were good for me out of the box and have been great ever since. You should probably “cut bait” as they don’t appear to work for you.

Savage99

WKR
I tried a pair of Colorado’s and had a bad heel blister after one hike. I cleaned them up real well and returned them. You could try that.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

OP
J
I bought them through Crispi and they said they won’t take them back even though they only have a couple miles on them.

mtntop

FNG
Got a size 13 with some around the yard and office miles on em. Wanting to sell too At discount.

Did you end up keeping them? If so did they get any better? Looking at the Crispis myself.
If you go with Crispis get the Nevada’s hands down extremely comfortable I took a gamble on them and I bought a pair went out Barbary sheep hunting in rugged steep canyons and I feel in love with them . Hands down best boot I ever owned I just went and bought me a pair of Colorados haven’t wore them yet but Nevada’s are the way to go.