Crispi Colorado fitment

I just got my Colorado's in the mail today. I want to first say that these are my first high end boots I've ever owned. I am a size 12M in sneakers. Everything I've read said to stick with normal sizing on these. The size of the boot feels pretty much perfect all but one area. They seem a touch narrow across the ball of my foot with a little more pressure than I care for on the side of my foot around the base of my little toe. Everything else seems spot on and comfortable. So my question is, should I return for a Wide version of these, or will they loosen up a bit as I break them in? I really would hate to send them back and have to wait on a new pair, but if I have to.. i have to. Thoughts?

What did you end up doing?

I bought the same Colorados from GoHunt during their sale.

I normally wear 9.5 D but that size was too narrow for me.

I wanted to exchange them for a 9.5 W but they were out of stock and said they wouldn’t be carrying Crispi in the future.

Now I’m trying to decide what else to try.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

prm

WKR
GoHunt not carrying Crispi? Wow, that’s a change.

I went from Colorados to Hanwag Makra Trek. The Colorado felt like it had a lump under the back of my toes.

The Hanwags have been excellent. Do order a half size up. I find the fit otherwise similar to the Colorados. I do not do well with narrow boots.

They told me they lost their distributor ship with Crispi for some reason, but they are working on some new boot offerings that should be available soon.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

ceejay

Lil-Rokslider
I also felt the discomfort in the 4th-5th toe with the Colorado. I tried a wide in the same size and my experience was that the fit of the wide is significantly roomier than the regular width and felt very sloppy on my foot. It just was not the boot for me, which was a bummer because I really a lot about it. I found the Crispi Guide/Nevada to have a more roomier fit across the toe box and not compress the outside toes.