Crispi Customer service

Jetboy

FNG
I just wanted to share my experience with crispi. Like anyone when you spend top dollar on gear you never know if you will truly get what you pay for which is more than the gear itself, but also the service and support or warranty if something fails.

I had pair of Thor GTX width less than 100 miles on them and I noticed some cracking on the base of the soles. I took a few pics and emailed customer service. Within one day they sent me a RMA and pre-paid fedex return label. I shipped them back, and within 48 hrs from receipt I got an email notification for new replacement boots which already shipped. All in all great experience and super fast, which only took about less than two weeks total from first contact to receiving replacement boots on my doorstep. Plus they replaced with the new Thor 2 model.

Five stars and two thumbs up CRISPI USA

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

danarnold

WKR
I'm glad they took care of you
I had just the opposite experience with them several years ago with the rand cracking on my almost new idaho's, I was told to finish the season verbally with the boots, by then the war had run out and zero warranty
I'd love to try another pair but still have that shit taste from before

mcseal2

WKR
They took care of me on my Hiland Pro boots. I had good luck with their customer service.

RAM190Hog

Lil-Rokslider
I have a pair of Briksdahl that started having rand come off and stitching in the tongue fail @ ~50-75 miles. Emailed CS and was told I could do some find repairs for my hunt, and then send them in. On my hunt, the stitching in other tongue began to fail, and rand began peeling back in another spot. These were super comfortable boots for me right out of the box, but I have serious doubts about the construction and durability now... they should be headed in for warranty work soon.

harge57

Lil-Rokslider
I have had two pairs of guides, both sets started leaking right around the 1 year mark. Even with meticulous care and waterproofing.

After the warranty period you are on your own. That is fine as thats their policy, but I am likely trying a different brand as I need to get more than 1 year out of a $400 pair of boots.

Sent from my SM-G960U using Tapatalk

jjgrow

FNG
harge57 - where are your boots leaking? In researching inserts, I read numerous reviews about certain inserts (Superfeet?) wearing into the goretex lining at the heel of the boot (not necessarily specific to Crispi). I have Briksdahls and have held off on getting inserts due to this concern.

jmav58

WKR
Sounds like they have great customer service all around and I had a great experience with them as well. My Idaho's started leaking and the rand was cracking pretty good right after the 1 year mark and they said they would warrant them. Only concerning thing is that it seems like several of us needed to us CS at the 1 year mark.

WCB

WKR
I had great convos with them and they even honored a free pair of boots I won 6 months after the coupon expired. I have two pairs of Wyoming and the first pair the rand started splitting after 2 years right next to where my big toe is.I had used and abused them and got that new pair already and I noticed they changed the design slightly two years in on the new ones and zero issues no leaking or anything. Besides the splits my old ones 4 years later are what I use in dry weather and are working great.

General question when guys say they leak are you spending days in wet conditions or just like morning dew type situation?

jmav58

WKR
I had great convos with them and they even honored a free pair of boots I won 6 months after the coupon expired. I have two pairs of Wyoming and the first pair the rand started splitting after 2 years right next to where my big toe is.I had used and abused them and got that new pair already and I noticed they changed the design slightly two years in on the new ones and zero issues no leaking or anything. Besides the splits my old ones 4 years later are what I use in dry weather and are working great.

General question when guys say they leak are you spending days in wet conditions or just like morning dew type situation?
Mine were leaking in heavy dew conditions. Like rained a couple days ago, it's been cool so the grass is still pretty wet.

harge57

Lil-Rokslider
harge57 - where are your boots leaking? In researching inserts, I read numerous reviews about certain inserts (Superfeet?) wearing into the goretex lining at the heel of the boot (not necessarily specific to Crispi). I have Briksdahls and have held off on getting inserts due to this concern.
One in the front toe, the other the outside midfoot. I do use green superfeet inserts.

Sent from my SM-G960U using Tapatalk