Sold Crispi Dakota GTX Hunt Boots. Size 11. $70. Price Drop!

Status
Not open for further replies.

ben@bpetersondds

Lil-Rokslider
Rating - 87.5%
7   1   0
These boots are a size 12 but have somehow shrunk down and my toes are now touching the end of the boot. These would fit a size 11 foot perfectly.

I was hoping to keep these for two more seasons, but are now too small to use. I have used them for two hunting seasons. They are still in great shape and water tight. Good foot boards. For someone looking for a good pair of boots to save some money, you’ll be really happy with these. If you were a size 11 they’re going to fit you perfectly.

Asking $70

The Dakota GTX is a rugged boot perfect for long trips on all types of terrain. The Dakota is constructed with all of the technologies that set our boots apart, including our Super Grip outsoles that provide traction on any terrain, CCF Crispi® Crossbow Frame which provides increased stability and our ABSS ankle support system for added comfort and protection. This non-insulated boot uses a Gore-Tex® lining, making it fully waterproof and extremely breathable. The PU-coated leather rand is stitched on to prevent peeling after use in rocky terrain.

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    297.2 KB · Views: 191
  • image.jpg
    image.jpg
    302.2 KB · Views: 192
  • image.jpg
    image.jpg
    267.2 KB · Views: 201
  • image.jpg
    image.jpg
    256.4 KB · Views: 185
Last edited:

cpoage125

WKR
Rating - 100%
16   0   0
These Nevada’s or dakotas? Not familiar w crispy but have been told they are legit. Looking to do some research on em. Thx

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

OP
ben@bpetersondds

ben@bpetersondds

Lil-Rokslider
Rating - 87.5%
7   1   0
These are Dakotas. I love these boots. Maybe just a little bit too much sunlight or the leather got wet and shrunk a little bit. I’m planning to replace these with another pair. I like the lacing system and support of ankles. Awesome boots.

Status
Not open for further replies.