Crispi Dakota

Benjblt

WKR
Anybody looked into this boot? It doesn't look like any are in stock but it looks like a killer all leather boot option. I'm especially attracted to the triple stitched PU coated leather rand. I've had some bad luck and with rubber rands that are glued and stoves. I just got in the Idaho and Wyoming to try on and I feel like they are slightly uncomfortable for my foot. What do you all think? Any advise is appreciated.

Davebuech

WKR
I am looking to give this a try when they become available. Solid built boot for sure.

I have found with any boot, if they don't feel comfortable outta the box they probably won't.

What doesn't feel right about the Idaho and Wyoming to you?

I am going to buy a pair as soon as they are available. Like you, I am really intrigued by the stitched rand.

That said, I would expect the last on the Dakota and the Wyoming are probably very similar. If they aren't comfortable, I don't think the Dakota would be any different.

OP
Benjblt

Benjblt

WKR
I am looking to give this a try when they become available. Solid built boot for sure.

I have found with any boot, if they don't feel comfortable outta the box they probably won't.

What doesn't feel right about the Idaho and Wyoming to you?

I feel like the heal hits me weird and just the sides. I don't know how else to the describe it. I need to wear them around the house a little more.

OP
Benjblt

Benjblt

WKR
I am going to buy a pair as soon as they are available. Like you, I am really intrigued by the stitched rand.

That said, I would expect the last on the Dakota and the Wyoming are probably very similar. If they aren't comfortable, I don't think the Dakota would be any different.

Actually, I was told the Dakota would feel like the Nevada.

Latest posts

Featured Video

Stats

Threads
Members
Latest member
Whitebeard