Crispi discounts? Anyone know how!

Needing some new boots this year. My Asolos got me through two seasons and countless miles but have lost their waterproof ability and the heels are wearing at an angle due the way I walk.

Would like to go with some quality boots since I battle plantar fasciitis and it’s hard for me to find some that will work.

Anyone have or know of a way to get a discount on a pair that wouldn’t mind sharing with me and my poor feet. Not sure who would appreciate it more. Me or them...

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Jebuwh

Lil-Rokslider
Give them a call. Black Ovis does a Rokslide discount, and they are all in the same building here in UT. They have always taken care of me and everyone I know.

I got a 10% discount off of my first order of Crispi Hunter GTX due to being a new customer. Plus you get free shipping. Call them- They have really First Class Customer service.

They had a good sale (I picked up their Summit GTX for $250) a month or two ago. I haven’t followed their email list for that long, but that might be a good bet.

As others have mentioned, Black Ovis has them on sale on occasion as well.

Team4LongGun

SUPER MODERATOR
Staff member
Not for me to say. Not being a jerk, but almost all of the companies that offer MIL/LEO specifically say if you buy for anyone else or post prices, discounts, etc they kick you out of program.
On the other hand, if you qualify, just sign up. There are so many companies now that offer it, it’s great to see the appreciation. (y)

Devenk89

Lil-Rokslider
Watch Ebay. I got some brand new Nevada GTX's sent directly from Italy for less than $275

OP
ddavis_1313
Watch Ebay. I got some brand new Nevada GTX's sent directly from Italy for less than $275

How does the Italy sizing/build compare to USA sizing and build? Was curious if they design the boot different for one place or another. Also, how do you like the Nevada?

Carr5vols

WKR
They had a good sale (I picked up their Summit GTX for $250) a month or two ago. I haven’t followed their email list for that long, but that might be a good bet.

As others have mentioned, Black Ovis has them on sale on occasion as well.

Who did you get them from?

Jebuwh

Lil-Rokslider
Who a call?

Crispi directly or Black Ovis. Crispi/Black Ovis/Camofire are all in the same building here in Utah. Kendal who owns BO/Camo is the US distributor for Crispi.

Black Ovis does a Rokslide discount

Devenk89

Lil-Rokslider
How does the Italy sizing/build compare to USA sizing and build? Was curious if they design the boot different for one place or another. Also, how do you like the Nevada?

Same sizing, and quality, it’s the same boot. I love them

Who did you get them from?

I bought mine directly from Crispi, but Black Ovis ran the same deal a few weeks earlier. I was slow on the trigger for the Black Ovis sale; didn’t make the same mistake when Crispi put them on sale.

Jnevils21

FNG
I have a $150 Crispi gift card I'd be willing to get rid of for $120 if you're interested.