Crispi discounts???

J.J.Boo

Lil-Rokslider
Seeing if we get a discount like we do with schnees by being a member. Or does anyone know of one. Looking to get a new pair of crispi nevada uninsulated gtx soon but hate spending $410. Appreciate y’all and looking forward to seeing if anyone knows or has one. Thx

Ronb

WKR
Campsaver carries crispi, and they have 20% off single items all the time. I don’t know if they exclude Crispi.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

OP
J

J.J.Boo

Lil-Rokslider
Is the discount already applied or do you have to use a specific one?

Ronb

WKR
Get on their email list and wait for a sale. They have sales often.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Scotto

WKR
Tried Rokslide10 yesterday, but it did not work. Is there a current discount code someone could share?

TBHasler

WKR
for black ovis in the past, it has been rokslide10 (case sensitive). I also have experienced the discount not being applied if you're purchasing already discounted gear. FWIW, Elk101 store has some pretty good Crispi discounts on "discontinued" models. Black Ovis has a few different models marked down up to 20%

If you haven't ordered from Blackovis before, they will give you a 10% discount for your first order. Not sure about any other discounts available for Crispi, except LEO (First Responder), but that is direct through Crispi.

Last edited: