Crispi drying

Last night, I finally sealed the deal on my spring black bear up here in Alberta , for my first bow harvest and first bear as well. But after the shot he decided to lay to rest in a foot of water in a pond. In the heat of the moment I took off with out my gaiters and now my boots are water logged.

I removed the insoles and laces, and
up side down, is this the best way to let them dry and just take the time, or is other ways to go about it ?
Thanks for the advice in advance !

just love the crispi and want them to recover lol

Don't put them near any heat source (fire, etc). Crispi website for boot care says to let them dry naturally with the insoles removed. If you have a Peets boot dryer, I think it is safe enough to use, as it is a gentle warm air flow as opposed to direct heat from a stove, oven, or fire.

WyoWrangler

Lil-Rokslider
I’ve fully soaked mine, removed the insoles, and used a peets. That worked great, when not at the house, ive used the method you described and had good results as well.

thinhorn_AK

"DADDY"
I’ve had mine completely soaked a few times, I pulled out the insoles and stuck some dry sheets of newspaper in them and just left them where there was some air flow.

After they dry out, use some crispi leather cream to hydrate the leather again and you are good to go.