Crispi hunter gtx's???

Considering another pair of Crispi boots, was set on the guide uninstalled but want some insight on the hunters before I buy.

How warm are the hunters with the 200~ insulation? Can they be worn with a thin sock in 60-70 degree weather and high exertion? Or will by feet be a swamp?

I like the idea of a stiffer sole and I have bitch ankles so the support is needed. thats why I'm gonna put my Wyoming's on the sideline for outdoor stuff and go to a full leather boot.

I don't have a problem with the softer sole of the guides, I have wild rocks and lots of miles on them and they are same stiffness as guides. Just wanting to maybe try something stiffer.

Thanks

Sent from my XT1650 using Tapatalk

I have the Hunter GTX with the 200 g insulation. They are not that warm. I make up for the lack of insulation with heavy wool socks. I can wear them in September with no snow, and in October in knee high snow. After trying Danners, Kenetrek, and a few others, the Crispi Hunter GTX is the most comfortable boot I have ever had on my feet. Of course, you have to find a brand of boot that fits your individual foot, and the Crispis definitely do (for me anyway). Sturdy, comfortable, and waterproof. I love them.