Crispi Idaho Review

Fullfan

WKR
Just spent 2 weeks turkey hunting the Missouri Ozarks, bought a pr of the Idaho's a month prior to the hunt. A lil back ground on first. 53 year old involved in a near fatal car crash in 2016. Right Hip, leg and foot broken, femur went through my knee totally destroying the knee. TKN replacement required. Liz franklin injury to right foot among many broken bones. Yes Im a lil busted up.

The Crispi Idaho boots did an outstanding job, most days I would cover 4-7 miles chasing gobblers. Never had any problems with my feet, leg or knee. never had to change boots either. Very pleased with the boots, also kept my feet dry in several wet days of hunting. Boots will be chasing Idaho elk in Sept.

Will be buying another pr just to have on hand.

150plusB&C

Lil-Rokslider
Crispi are by far the best boots I’ve ever had so far. Hands down

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Specialk

Lil-Rokslider
Great to hear you like them! I agree, they’re the best fitting/performing boot I’ve found for my feet...I’ve been called a ‘foot fairy’ by my hunting buddies with all of the foot/boot issues I’ve had, luckily the crispi’s solved that :)

OP
Fullfan

Fullfan

WKR
No doubt about them being the best boot I have ever used, and I have a garage full. Was very concerned about being able to peruse my passion of elk and turkey hunting with my injuries.
The Crispi's although expensive are well worth it...

danarnold

WKR
I thought my Idaho's were the bomb, 6 months later the rand cracked like crazy in the middle of my season, got ahold of Crispi and was told they'd be taken care of after season... at that point they were outta warranty so tough luck.
either way they don't compare to my Kenetrek mountain extremes. I hope you have better luck with Crispi than I did

tniccum24

FNG
This will be my fourth year on the mountain chasing elk with my Idahos and still love them.