Crispi Lapponia 2 Break in??

Have a pair of Crispi Lapponia have about 10 miles on them to date. They fit perfect but beat my gear up in terms of comfort. Feet are very sore after a couple miles. Is there a break in period on these or do these need insoles?

Attachments

• 5DAE907F-3BDD-4C3B-87AA-43361323C7D0.jpeg
    5DAE907F-3BDD-4C3B-87AA-43361323C7D0.jpeg
    779 KB · Views: 52

MD97756

FNG
Crispi boots aren’t for everyone. Insoles can help, I’m hoping my second pair of insoles help.

Blackbird

FNG
Mine felt amazing right from the get go and have been great to date. I have put superfeet insoles in them now but didn’t at first and don’t believe it made much of a difference at all.

feanor

WKR
My first lapponia I took a while to break in, but the second pair of lapponia II feel really nice without break in. Insoles can change your height a bit and help for sure. Better than ditching the boot.

10ringer

WKR
Aftermarket insoles are a game changer on all boots! Every pair of my crispis have a different insole that works best. Take your boots into rei with your hiking socks and try several insoles. Every boot is shaped slightly different so if brand X worked on one pair of boots doesn’t necessarily mean it’ll work on the next pair of boots. And superfeet green aren’t for everyone! Good luck

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Jbow387

FNG
I put on mine and were money right out of the box. I have a set of Crispi west rivers I’ve put several hundred miles on past 3 years and they are still holding up nice. Curious to see how these stack up in regards to durability.

bigmike23

Lil-Rokslider
I've never had a pair of boots that didn't require break-in. Not ever. Even the most flexible boots have stiff leather uppers that take time to get supple.

Flyjunky

WKR
Mine felt amazing right from the get go and have been great to date. I have put superfeet insoles in them now but didn’t at first and don’t believe it made much of a difference at all.
Same with me. I never broke them in and took them straight on a mule deer hunt with no issues.